Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surf Caster

Two GoPros for Sale

17 posts in this topic

Hero2 HD, includes memory card, waterproof case, cord, and head mount - $150 - Used maybe 5 times

Hero 3 White, includes memory card, waterproof case, cord, and head mount - $150 - Used 3 times

I upgraded to the Hero 4 black edition so selling both of these

What's the difference really between the two go pros. I couldn't find the 2HD on there website. Also which did you like better and what was your primary uses for them? I want to get one for hunting but am undecided and don't want to drop a ton of $ since I already have a camcorder. Just don't want to drag the camcorder in the woods due to rain and snow etc. thanks for your input. I am interested just don't know much about the go pros

What's the difference really between the two go pros. I couldn't find the 2HD on there website. Also which did you like better and what was your primary uses for them? I want to get one for hunting but am undecided and don't want to drop a ton of $ since I already have a camcorder. Just don't want to drag the camcorder in the woods due to rain and snow etc. thanks for your input. I am interested just don't know much about the go pros

Hey Rich,

No problem - I can explain

The Hero3 White is smaller and lighter but has lower megapixel video (5 vs 10 megapixels) than the Hero2 HD. When i say bigger it's really all relative, they are both very small!

Hey Rich,

No problem - I can explain

The Hero3 White is smaller and lighter but has lower megapixel video (5 vs 10 megapixels) than the Hero2 HD. When i say bigger it's really all relative, they are both very small!

So the 2 is better picture and video quality but is slightly larger than the 3 correct? Does the 2 have the gopro wifi feature as well?

I will take the 2 if u got any pics just want to see it first

Sure man, i will snap a few tonight when i get home from work. Also, I'm in NYC if you want to pick it up and see it in person...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0