Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fox

Want to Buy-- 2XL Thermal Insulated Hoodie

6 posts in this topic

I have a Grundens 2XL full zip hoodie PVC lined lower half that is new in package with labels, dark blue, won at DU banquet last year and wasnt able to exchange for XL. If interested you can PM me your cell and I can send you a picture and if still interested Ill come up with a price. Or if you happen to have an XL would trade for that!

I have a Grundens 2XL full zip hoodie PVC lined lower half that is new in package with labels, dark blue, won at DU banquet last year and wasnt able to exchange for XL. If interested you can PM me your cell and I can send you a picture and if still interested Ill come up with a price. Or if you happen to have an XL would trade for that!

Photo not necessary, please list price.

Thanks,

Fox

Tag lists it as a Grundens LH 99 Blue/Grn 2XL Full Zip Fleece/PVC jacket code at bottom of tag is LH99BXXL. Brand new in bag with tags never worn. I really like it, my preference would be to trade for a similar new one in XL. If not an option, I would sell it for $95 shipped money order. Seem to list for about $120 from what I have seen. Not trying to break any rules, just havent posted a pic in so long forgot how, if anyone wants to me to send them a pic from my Iphone let me know, or you can look it up on Grundens.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0