Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sytheteacher

Has any men claimed to be "SEXUALLY HARASSED"

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I work with nearly all women, they are way worse than any construction crew I worked with. Get mad at each other over something stupid like lipstick and then go and try to **** each others husbands. seriously. I walked into work the other day and a nurse was there that I like working with. She screams across the nurses statiion "don't blow your load just yet I'm leaving in 20 mins" It was hysterical but guys would never get away with those types of comments.

I was 'verbally accosted ' by my female boss who made it clear that it was me in her or my ass out the door .. Fortunately she had a glass eye and thinking quickly I said "Ok, but it

has to be in your socket first". She hesitated briefly before declining and I said "OK, I'm here for you if you ever change your mind ..".

I found a new job two weeks later ...

I was 'verbally accosted ' by my female boss who made it clear that it was me in her or my ass out the door .. Fortunately she had a glass eye and thinking quickly I said "Ok, but it

has to be in your socket first". She hesitated briefly before declining and I said "OK, I'm here for you if you ever change your mind ..".

I found a new job two weeks later ...

On your last day, did she wish you farewell by telling you she would keep an eye out for you?

A few republican guys were sexually harassed during the last campaign. Weird people those republicans in CA.

Just days before Tuesday’s election in the tight race for San Diego’s 52nd Congressional District seat, a second former staffer for Republican candidate Carl DeMaio is accusing him of sexual harassment.

Navy veteran Justin Harper, 25, said he began interning with DeMaio’s campaign in February and was hired as a regional political director a month later. His job was to make phone calls and knock on doors to ask voters for their support.

Harper said he quit on July 12, two days after an incident involving DeMaio in a restroom at campaign headquarters.

Harper talked with KPBS a week ago by phone, but he requested that his name not be used in a story about the alleged harassment. KPBS declined to publish or air anonymous allegations.

52nd Congressional District

Geography: Runs north from Coronado to La Jolla, and then east to include Carmel Valley, Scripps Ranch, Poway and Rancho Bernardo.

Party breakdown: 33.6% Republican, 32.1% Democrat, 29.2% independent

Source: California Secretary of State

On Saturday, Harper told KPBS he decided to put his name to the story after getting phone calls on Friday of "encouragement and support from the veterans community in San Diego." He did not want to say who had called him, and said he did not know who had given his name to the veterans who called.

Harper related the following story to KPBS:

On Thursday, July 10, Harper said, he returned to DeMaio’s Miramar campaign office in the afternoon following a day of walking neighborhoods and knocking on doors for the campaign. He said there had been a news conference at the headquarters, so DeMaio and other staffers were still in the office.

According to a campaign press release, DeMaio had a news conference at noon that day to "blast sweeping Medicare cuts."

Harper said he went to the restroom and didn't know anyone was in there.

"I was at the urinal, and (DeMaio) came from the stall that was closest to the urinal and was kind of just standing there hovering," Harper said. "I turned around and realized that it was Carl. He had his pants up, but his fly was undone, and he had his hand over, not over, grasping his genitals."

Harper said DeMaio didn't say anything to him, and he didn't say anything to DeMaio.

"I just walked out. I didn't say anything to him, I just left," Harper said.

When contacted early Sunday by KPBS about the allegations, DeMaio's campaign spokesman Dave McCulloch responded with a statement:

"Reporters with journalistic integrity have dismissed these false smears because they’ve been peddled by the same people fired from the campaign months ago – and the District Attorney dismissed these false allegations weeks ago. KPBS is reckless in reporting this outrageous lie because our office has not even had a urinal to use – a fact confirmed to KPBS by our landlord."

JD Bols, the landlord for the office complex where the DeMaio headquarters is located, told KPBS on Sunday that there is only one urinal in the second floor men’s room, and it has been broken since January and has been covered with plastic wrap.

Harper said the urinal was not broken at the time of the incident. A receptionist for Babies First Ultrasound, another business in the office complex, also said the urinal is not currently broken.

Bols has contributed nearly $4,000 to DeMaio’s congressional campaign.

DeMaio has denied sexual harassment allegations made by another former campaign staffer, Todd Bosnich. Bosnich said that DeMaio grabbed his crotch last December and masturbated in front of him on April 30. The San Diego County District Attorney's Office said it does not have enough evidence to file criminal charges involving those sexual misconduct allegations.

I get call me anytime for a drink or whaveva notes......like in middle school.If that helps.She takes down entire lolipops until there is nothing left and the noise is outrageous. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-_888 View Post

I get call me anytime for a drink or whaveva notes......like in middle school.If that helps.She takes down entire lolipops until there is nothing left and the noise is outrageous. biggrin.gif

0.jpg

Only in jail, in real life it is not called harassment. It happened twice in jail and all the real world offers were smiled at. The first was in a max...I was there for a paper. Second time in jail I was the aggressor and my target thought they could turn the tables.