Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ORourke

WTB: Atom Striper Swipers

16 posts in this topic

These are smaller then my 2oz atoms so I'm pretty sure they would be the 1 1/4 or close to it, the one in the top left I don't think is a true atoms, but if your interested in these little guys I could toss in an extra freebie for ya. Let me know what you think, thanks :) sorry for the semi vague weight guessing but I can measure them for you if you'd like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripedbassking View Post

These are smaller then my 2oz atoms so I'm pretty sure they would be the 1 1/4 or close to it, the one in the top left I don't think is a true atoms, but if your interested in these little guys I could toss in an extra freebie for ya. Let me know what you think, thanks smile.gif sorry for the semi vague weight guessing but I can measure them for you if you'd like.

Does look like the 1 1/4oz, they should be around 4 inches I believe, no?.  I would like to wait and see if I get any other offers first before I commit if that is alright, but what price were you thinking for the lot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripedbassking View Post

25 shipped and I'll throw in a few similar sized poppers, got a knucklehead and a few that are similar to atoms, but feel free tolet me know, thanks buddy!

Do you accept paypal?  Either way, I'll take them, send me a pm with your payment info, thanks man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYChaz View Post

I got some in a trade. Brand new, out of package, but unused. Blue/white & red/yellow. I'll post pix 2morrow. $5 each & shipping- if youre interested. wink.gif

How many do you have altogether?

I believe it's a mix of 3 and 2 oz, the atomizers range from 5 to 6 inches and I'm pretty sure they are similar in weights to the swipers, I'm pretty sure the yellow one is loaded. But anyhow let me know if they are of interest to ya, I would do the lot for $45 shipped and throw in a few extras for ya. Thanks bud

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0