Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scoobydoo

Castles on the water

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity......Anyone know who owns some of the castles in deal or points south on the ocean?? Always wondered as rarely do i ever see anyone other than that alamo lookin fortress....what would some of their values be if they ever did hit market....70+ mill?

Mostly Sephardic Jews from Brooklyn. 80% of the town.
Bought up most of Ocean Pkwy area of Brooklyn years ago . Knocked down multiple single family homes to build new and larger.

You gays can do the same thing. It takes motivation and strive not procrastination. It takes intelligence,I give them credit for their accomplishments. When I see people do very well for themselves that intrinsically motivates me to try to emulate successful people.  

You gays can do the same thing. It takes motivation and strive not procrastination. It takes intelligence,I give them credit for their accomplishments. When I see people do very well for themselves that intrinsically motivates me to try to emulate successful people.  

. Maybe my post reads wrong,not knocking them at all. Just adding to the conversation, thanks anyway for the pep talk.....

Glad to have them, they have so much money they tell the state/feds to stuff the beach replenishment and let nature take its course. Hope it stays that way as deal is the only decent place to surf in north monmouth county and the jetty fishing can be great. I do hear that sand is coming anyway :mad:

Just out of curiosity......Anyone know who owns some of the castles in deal or points south on the ocean?? Always wondered as rarely do i ever see anyone other than that alamo lookin fortress....what would some of their values be if they ever did hit market....70+ mill?

Mostly Brooklyners

Mostly Sephardic Jews from Brooklyn. 80% of the town.

Yup, Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn - big money in finance, retail, and textiles.

When they started pouring down in the '70's and 80's my family (in West Long Branch) ended up being the token goyim in our neighborhood.

Many is the TV station I changed, or oven i turned on, for our next door neighbors on a Saturday afternoon.

Same thing

Sephardi Jews were from Spain and Portugal. They fled to Syria after they were thrown out of Spain - then moved to Brooklyn.