Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sanddog

Kokatat Mens Tropos Super Nova Semi Dry Suit

13 posts in this topic

Due to my own posting errors this is a fresh listing after closing this listing 2 weeks ago .This is a popular choice for paddlers, this suit has all of the features of Kokatat's full dry suits.These suits are basically meant for paddling.They are light weight and really not meant for long submersion.It was only used 2 or 3 time since purchase but at my age I decided it was difficult as water temps dropped.There are no wear spots and suit was washed off after both uses .The size medium fit me fine with sweat pants and sweat shirt.I am 160 lbs and 5'8" tall.Kokatat web site indicates medium fits 140-175lbs and 5’6” to 6’. Breathable- super-stretch neoprene is ideal for people who experience problems or discomfort wearing a drysuit with a latex neck gasket.NECK GASKET HAS BEEN TRIMMED TO AID COMFORT AS SHOWN IN PICTURES.I jumped in lake off kayak and experienced no leaks including the neck gasket which is trimmed.Zipper across chest gives you a water tight seal that keeps you warm and dry. Relief Zipper comes in handy when the need arises

.Cordura seat, knee and elbow patches provide protection from rips.Paypal only-- $150.With that I’ll handle shipping &paypal fees 1818959

I'm listing this as I never wore it. The kayak is being sold and I no longer need this same condition. Just looking for an additional $10 to cover shipping and PayPal fee. The price now is $160. Thanks

If you dont accept the above offer and Staktup doesn't want the suit ( I'm assuming he does but just in case), I'd like to take it for the asking price.

Thanks,

Andrew

Don't forget Bulldogs in the mix too, post #4.

Not in this case. Hardcore actually should have started his own thread, as this is technically a new listing.

If Hardcore wants to acknowledge and accept the offer, it goes to staktup. If not, it goes to achase.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0