Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightTide

Waders For Kids

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I have searched and searched for a good pair of kids wader and would like to know whats the best brand for 250 at the most and whats a good bib?

How old do you mean when you say "kids"? Young kids can easily drown in swamped waders.

NightTide did you check Dick's to see if they had anything you could try on to see what size would work for you . Breathable waders are nice and light if you're going to be doing a lot of walking .

Cabelas sells bib bootfoot waders for youths at a very reasonable price, $54 at the moment on sale for the felt sole bootfoot. They're not the breathable version but I know adults who wear the same wader and feel they're OK.

Plus, does a 12 year old need breathable waders or really just a durable comfortable wader for the few times he fishes?

Check out the Three Forks waders for youths at Cabelas. They might be just what he needs. Good luck.

Cabelas sells bib bootfoot waders for youths at a very reasonable price, $54 at the moment on sale for the felt sole bootfoot. They're not the breathable version but I know adults who wear the same wader and feel they're OK.

Plus, does a 12 year old need breathable waders or really just a durable comfortable wader for the few times he fishes?

Check out the Three Forks waders for youths at Cabelas. They might be just what he needs. Good luck.

I agree on the 3 forks waders.

They run about 70 bucks and I can say that I beat the heck out of mine for two seasons and they do hold up.

Took them into rocks. They are breathable chest waders and for 70 bucks they out lasted waders that cost 3x as much.

Excellent value and I used them at least 3x a week. If your kids are going to just use them 30 x a year,you can't beat the value.

If you decide on those Three Forks waders for youths, Cabelas has a free shipping code on $49 and over. It is 4GIFTS, good through 11/26. This is the best deal you can get for those waders.