Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightTide

Top 10 Plugs?

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I have been fishing for 5 years now and mostly use bucktails and poppers recently I have started to use plugs and need to know what to get, I fish alot of Inlets and Sand Beaches.

You can't go wrong with anything from Super Strike, have had success with their darters , bottle swimmers and plugs . Try whatever looks good to you , if you have confidence in the lure and how to work it properly if there are fish there you should be successful . Good luck !

I just picked up the SS purple haze bottle swimmer on Tuesday, went out early Thursday morning before sunrise and had 3 decent sized stripers largest being about 30" and 15 lbs. Very nice plug and would recommend it to you also pick one up in yellow and white to use during the day if you fish during the day .

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTide View Post

I have been fishing for 5 years now and mostly use bucktails and poppers recently I have started to use plugs and need to know what to get, I fish alot of Inlets and Sand Beaches.

Get the book by Zeno Hromin, The Art Of Surf Fishing With Lures. It goes through sizes, weight and color. Helped me a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batman67 View Post

Get the book by Zeno Hromin, The Art Of Surf Fishing With Lures. It goes through sizes, weight and color. Helped me a lot.

+1 great book