Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

This Girl Need To Be At Every Republican Speech

Rate this topic

100 posts in this topic

I loathe religious proselytizers, but somebody should have hit that little bitch twit in the mouth with a shovel. Typical Neo-Com reaction, though. Shout down any speech that doesn't toe the Marxist line, Freedom of speech means just that.

Me, I might have just popped the guy the bird, and walked on.

I loathe religious proselytizers, but somebody should have hit that little bitch twit in the mouth with a shovel. Typical Neo-Com reaction, though. Shout down any speech that doesn't toe the Marxist line, Freedom of speech means just that.

Are you advocating child abuse? Sure sounds like it. Hit a little girl in the mouth with a shovel? Really? What kind of person are you? Obviously someone who should not be allowed around kids, ever.

Poor parenting. Probably liberals.

My thoughts also.

She should have been taught to respect other people at a young age.

It is too late for her to learn now, she will be a bitch for life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nipsip View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

Are you advocating child abuse? Sure sounds like it. Hit a little girl in the mouth with a shovel? Really? What kind of person are you? Obviously someone who should not be allowed around kids, ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slacker View Post

Poor parenting. Probably liberals.

:why:   I was thinking she was acting as do a good number of righties right here in PG.      :laugh:

On the upside, she did it here and with a Christian preacher. Elsewhere, the video would have ended with her head being tossed to a pack of feral pigs.

God bless America.

:why:    I was thinking she was acting as do a good number of righties right here in PG.      :laugh:

Put up a video of Little yelling Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the sidewalk and I will concede your point.

Ironic position, considering 'progressive' filth are likely charter members of NAMBLA! :laugh: