Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jskinner

Tsunami Talkin Pencil Popper Video - Loading and Fishing

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

I've really taken a liking to these plugs, especially the 6-inch. They come with good (VMC) hooks, but I bump them up to 3/0 on the 6-inch plug. This video shows loading it with about 6cc's of water. I wanted to keep the plug a floater, and that amount of water kept it barely on the surface. There's plenty of capacity to load it further, and I'm going to give that a try next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskinner View Post

I've really taken a liking to these plugs, especially the 6-inch. They come with good (VMC) hooks, but I bump them up to 3/0 on the 6-inch plug. This video shows loading it with about 6cc's of water. I wanted to keep the plug a floater, and that amount of water kept it barely on the surface. There's plenty of capacity to load it further, and I'm going to give that a try next season.

I Love em.When they discontinued this color I bought all I could find.A good portion of my bass on are these.Never tried the loading but I think I'll try it out on a couple.When I put them into service,I do like a single on the back to try and avoid  the close call to the eye you showed.  Thanks for the post.1824442

Awesome video as always, thank you and keep them coming. You help me become a better fisherman, anytime I read your writings, watch your dictated videos I feel I have learned so much.