Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Now that the SOL leftists have been shown the back of America's hand, lets clear the air

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

There have been some faux controversies about Barack Obama.  Things we all know the truth to, but would not cop to for fear of losing the wedge issue it creates

And I will go first.  I admit-Barack Obama definitely was not born in Kenya.

Now you-Barack Obama did claim he was born in Kenya for several different reasons-advantage in getting into schools, to make a bio interesting for a book publisher (actually you dont really have to admit that, we saw it, it is true), to get sexual partners, etc.  Poor guy, maybe he made up the story to mask his god awful childhood and the shame of what looks to be a perfectly awful immediate family.

Can we just cop to that?  Simple steps to clear the air?

How about another one?

I will admit that there is no evidence that Soetoro spent time in the gay bath houses of Chicago.

Noe you.  Bill Ayers spoke the truth when he told the press on two occasions that he wrote Barack Obama's two memoirs.

Two little tiny places where we can come together and clear the air.  Who's in?

Well your disdain and defiance in the face of reality have much to do with the petty minority status you and your type find yourselves in.

Will you now admit that allowing Ray Lahood and Stern and Fithian to go to Egypt to foam up the Unions was a REALLY bad idea?  I mean it all over, why not?

Originally Posted by Little View Post

There have been some faux controversies about Barack Obama.  Things we all know the truth to, but would not cop to for fear of losing the wedge issue it creates.... 

You were my goto man for real discussions.     :eek:  

You lie?  Discuss   (FWTW)

I feel bad for BrianBM, he still has hope.

Wayne, that's very generous and decent of you. I am cheery enough, despite the beating the GOP just administered. And I do still like Obama. Historically, a second-term midterm election is always bad for the President, so a loss is not unexpected. The depth of the loss is a surprise, and food for thought - no doubt about it.

The Voters Have Spoken, but what they said isn't the same from group to group. The details will need be clearer with time.

I feel bad for BrianBM, he still has hope.

Wayne, that's very generous and decent of you. I am cheery enough, despite the beating the GOP just administered. And I do still like Obama. Historically, a second-term midterm election is always bad for the President, so a loss is not unexpected. The depth of the loss is a surprise, and food for thought - no doubt about it.

The Voters Have Spoken, but what they said isn't the same from group to group. The details will need be clearer with time.

The message is that Obama is a lousy leader, everyone who voted against him isn't a racist and democrats have (a) not delivered on their promise and when they did, what they promised didn't work.

Most voters are clueless and easily influenced with confusing advertising which has been a long campaign ongoing even before Obama was 1st elected.

Yes that is how Obama got elected in the first place most here will say.

Lets see how the RepubTeaParty performs. My guess is many will be unhappy for their extended families, themselves, and America even getting what they wished for.

So... Same old same but different topics to be angry about.

Enjoy