Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyvice11787

Kast Gloves

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

If you are talking about the Kast Steelhead gloves (submersible, waterproof, breathable, fleece lined, very comfy... they even have a thumb pad to wipe our nose on when it is running from the cold!)... nobody has them yet. You can preorder them but we are all waiting for them to come into our stores so we can show them to you...

But when we get them at TackleDirect... I am buying the first pair that crosses the loading dock.

Here is a vid......

[VIDEO]https://ecoutdoors.wistia.com/medias/ijcsfkqurs[VIDEO]

If you are talking about the Kast Steelhead gloves (submersible, waterproof, breathable, fleece lined, very comfy... they even have a thumb pad to wipe our nose on when it is running from the cold!)... nobody has them yet. You can preorder them but we are all waiting for them to come into our stores so we can show them to you...

But when we get them at TackleDirect... I am buying the first pair that crosses the loading dock.

Here is a vid......

[VIDEO]https://ecoutdoors.wistia.com/medias/ijcsfkqurs[VIDEO]

now that's a tackle shop I'd like to see on Long Island

Made a call to our supplier yesterday after posting, the gloves have been shipped so they will be showing up any day now... just in time for the cold snap.

I'll field test them as soon as they get in (hopefully by tomorrow... its going to be a cold weekend on the water) and let you know if they are "as advertised".....

Surf fishing Saturday, striper from the boat Sunday and hopefully sea bass/tog Monday... gloves ......very key. :D

I have them.... Got them last season from a Rep from the company.... Good gloves... Keep your hands warm and are waterproof.... I do like them.... I hate fishing with gloves on, but these are good gloves for cold weather fishing... I would wrap tape on the finger of the glove that you'll be casting with, the braid gets hung up on the rubber material that is on the fingers.....

We got about a half dozen pair of larges in this morning, they got received into inventory within 30 minutes, I went to go grab a pair out of the warehouse to ring out at the register so I could use them this weekend, and they were all accounted for, boxed, and shipped out within an hour....

Warm customers.... cold fingers for me... :p

The sacrifices we make...... ;)

In days when one can get frostbite fishing, I have been using the Blue Riff 3m and they keep my hands dry, warm and they are softer than most of the fishing gloves out there. The only thing is you have to tape the casting finger. They are hard to find lately though.

I have given up on neoprene gloves... sweaty hands just don't help, even if they are a little warmer.

We finally got the second shipment of the Steelhead model and I grabbed a pair. Will get a chance to field test them out this weekend but they are looking might good.

Honestly a little pricy, but if they are as good as advertised, I'm in.

Ok, always looking for a good pair of fishing gloves. Since I fish the surf they are bound to get wet. Well was looking at a new pair that just came out, but wow 80 bucks for fishing gloves? So I ordered a pair of Duluth Trading Winter proof work gloves. Now they said they were water resistant. So I tried and held them under the faucet for awhile and my hands came out dry. Now fishing the surf in late fall my hands only get splashed, so it looks like for 29 bucks not a bad deal. Nice fit and finger tip looks good to hold up to casting braid.