Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
numbnuts

another question for the pg?

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Do we actually care about, honesty, facts, and reality?

If you know of my detestation of political correctness I have answered your question.

Man is at his best when truth is his aspiration.

See what changes, and I already know, it is always the liberals fault! Right here, we had posters blaming the crash of 1929 on the liberals, not all conservatives are idiots, but all idiots are conservatives. Look at the economy, all positive for corporations, bad for everybody else, that is what conservatives want right? I always wondered how non wealthy people voted R, now I know, as long you can blame your pathetic life on the others, you are happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbnuts View Post

See what changes, and I already know, it is always the liberals fault! 

Liberalism is ALWAYS a liberals fault

YOU LOSE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lichum View Post

Man is at his best when truth is his aspiration.

:th:   All people here who are not scummy will think this is gibberish or, that you are waxing poetic—and you know which PC incorrect names that will open you up to.      ;)

Look at the economy, all positive for corporations, bad for everybody else, that is what conservatives want right? I always wondered how non wealthy people voted R, now I know, as long you can blame your pathetic life on the others, you are happy.

Obama: Overtime Pay Plan Will Help 'Build An Economy ...

www.**************.c/.../obama-overtime-pay_n...

Mar 15, 2014 - In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama is promoting his plan to ... We've got to build an economy that works for everybody, not just a ...

"An economy that works for everybody" is incompatible with liberty; it is the impossible dream of utopian fantasts and the stuff of a restrictive command economy.

A world without "all the vicissitudes of competition," and "all the fluctuations of the market," is a world that is contrary to human nature and therefore impossible.

"The following is an excerpt from the first chapter of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, The Communist Manifesto (1848; rev. English ed., 1888)."

In proportion as the bourgeoisie, i.e., capital, is developed, in the same proportion is the proletariat, the modern working class, developed-- a class of labourers, who live only so long as they find work, and who find work only so long as their labour increases capital. These labourers, who must sell themselves piece-meal, are a commodity, like every other article of commerce, and are consequently exposed to all the
vicissitudes of competition, to all the fluctuations of the market.

:th:    All people here who are not scummy will think this is gibberish or, that you are waxing poetic—and you know which PC incorrect names that will open you up to.      ;)

;) Holmes, insofar as he seeks truth and tells it when he finds it, the truth-teller cannot be "scummy." ;)

Look at the economy, all positive for corporations, bad for everybody else, that is what conservatives want right? I always wondered how non wealthy people voted R, now I know, as long you can blame your pathetic life on the others, you are happy.

Obama: Overtime Pay Plan Will Help 'Build An Economy ...

www.**************.c/.../obama-overtime-pay_n...

Mar 15, 2014 - In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama is promoting his plan to ... We've got to build an economy that works for everybody, not just a ...

An economy that works for everyone is incompatible with liberty; it is the impossible dream of utopian fantasts and the stuff of a restrictive command economy.

A world without "all the vicissitudes of competition," and "all the fluctuations of the market," is a world that is contrary to human nature and therefore impossible.

"The following is an excerpt from the first chapter of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, The Communist Manifesto (1848; rev. English ed., 1888)."

In proportion as the bourgeoisie, i.e., capital, is developed, in the same proportion is the proletariat, the modern working class, developed-- a class of labourers, who live only so long as they find work, and who find work only so long as their labour increases capital. These labourers, who must sell themselves piece-meal, are a commodity, like every other article of commerce, and are consequently exposed to all the
vicissitudes of competition, to all the fluctuations of the market.

Do you ever post without looking up some qoute?