Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidewinder

****Found rod ***

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Found a rod and reel in smiths point at moriches inlet ... Saw the guy with it he must have leaned it on his truck and forgot it was there and drove off .... If anyone knows the guy or if your on here shoot me a pm .... Im. Not on the other local fishing site NE but if anyone wants to post a thread up on the local fishing site NE feel free and shoot me a pm if anyone respond thanks

Karma comes in mysterious ways. Make you feel a little comforting knowing people like are out here.
Wish I had some karma the other morning when I hit a tractor trailer tire tread on the expressway ... Going to need a new bumper ...

Wish I had some karma the other morning when I hit a tractor trailer tire tread on the expressway ... Going to need a new bumper ...

...well at least it wasn't attached to the truck

...well at least it wasn't attached to the truck
sorry hear that and agree with Cascade. Seen a trailer pop off a rig a sail down sunrise doing about 50. Scary as hell seeing that.

Guess you got a new rod and reel. Sucks for them good for you. Just remember one day someone may come up and start talking about it. Maybe next spring.

I hope you went to the local B&t shops? there is two on the way out. that's where I would post a lost rod/reel.
can't believe I haven't though of that ....I'll give them a call tomorrow ...I'm def not driving out there. My trips to smith are done this year