Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nalu22

US to send more troops to Iraq

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Is more people on Welfare an acceptable answer?? :p

Unfortunately that disadvantages working Americans who pay taxes.

I think I'm hearing the sound of crickets, then again it could be bats in the belfry?

I don't know; what does RW say?     

Originally Posted by inthered View Post 

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

You don't need anything but food, shelter and clothing. I'm glad we don't live in a country where you have to prove you need something in order to be permitted to own it.

What: no job; no political representation?  

Don't be a Dumbo.  How would one acquire food, shelter and clothing with neither something to work hard at, nor anyone stealing tax money in order to give him feel stuff? 

with Mccain taking over the armed forces committee you can look forward to the repub congress pushing for tons more "boots on the ground".

But I thought Team R here on SOL was against that. Now will they be for that?

ISIS was/is a huge problem with The Bumbler in Chief doing nothing or not enough to stop them. So what will they do more of? Damn. One needs a score card with all the twists and turns in what is Right according to the Right.

with Mccain taking over the armed forces committee you can look forward to the repub congress pushing for tons more "boots on the ground".

I was just gettin ready to say, someone musta woke up ol man mccain and got him all psyched to get other people's kids killed again.

But I thought Team R here on SOL was against that. Now will they be for that?

ISIS was/is a huge problem with The Bumbler in Chief doing nothing or not enough to stop them. So what will they do more of? Damn. One needs a score card with all the twists and turns in what is Right according to the Right.

-

-

Not with me, my stance has been and remains, get out of the ME, stop Iran from going nuclear and stand with Israel.

2003  " Mission Accomplished "

Baby Bush ,Dumsfeld , Gain4Me , ...nitwits did not know the difference between Iraq & Iran.

I pray for the safe return of our troops no matter where they go with support & volunteerism. God Bless America

Use of force in Iraq wasn't done in a vacuum....regardless of how you feel or felt it was overwhelmingly passed in 2002.

-

-

-

Democrats don't like to be reminded that they were for it before they were against it.

Democrats don't like to be reminded that they were for it before they were against it.

And I feel it's my duty to remind them every once in awhile. :)