Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jmat321

Jameis Winston - Allegedly Shaved Points Against Louisville

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Bookie who runs an online gambling site is saying that Winston conspired with a friend to shave points in the 1st half of the FSU/Louisville game. Winston's friend placed a bet on the 1st half of that game on Louisville. Would not surprise me if true.

i cant stand the kid and pray to all that is holy that he ends up with the jets.

that's said, i wouldn't be surprised if he did it, or if it turns out to be complete BS. kid has put a huge bulls eye on his back and people want him to go down in flames. they certainly wouldn't be above fabricating a story to get him.

if FSU played in a decent conference they wouldn't even register the top 25 right now.

(ND beat them, btw :D )

Winston has too much baggage, not a NFL caliber QB either in my opinion . Doesn't mean he couldn't become one, just too many problems already !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamakatsu View Post

Whether they pick him or Mariota, the one they don't pick will be a perennial Pro-Bowler. redface.gif

hahahaha

Hopefully the jets fire idzick before the draft. Lets see one guy cant tell time on the west coast (geno) one guy did time in federal prison for fighting dogs (vick) dont you think the Jets would stay away from idiots? Winston may be more stupid than those two combined.