Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glen65

Have pity on me!

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I'm a former NJ guy who now lives in the Lehigh Valley, PA. I started surf fishing last year. Due to the distance and kids activities, I only get to surf fish a couple of times a year at most. So, when I go, I need to make the most of it and I'm hoping someone will take pity on me and help me out. :violin:I've been reading the reports religiously and getting a lot of good information. :read:

Would any of you guys be willing to PM me some semi specific spots/areas to try tomorrow? ​I will keep any information confidential and not blab it or spot burn.

Thanks!

Glen

So as not to spot burn my suggestion is if your reading reports from bait and tackle shop the fish caught or weighed in are not coming from far away. And with you saying surf fish I d say your talking out front not a back bay or bridge. Many good stretches of beachfront in ocean county, or south.

I'd also say a more important question than what beach to fish would be how do I read the beach in front of me? That is more important. If you don't know how or what I mean look at ********** they have a good read in their blog. Or you tube maybe, John

I have always heard to go someplace where you can cast into the wind.... The wind is coming from the west, so maybe try someplace where you can cast west

Yet bunker move against the wind putting them right on the beaches... Hmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post

Yet bunker move against the wind putting them right on the beaches... Hmmmmm

With the BIG bloofish hot on their heels no doubt.