Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saltydawg

Sending poop through the mail

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I had to send a stool sample to a lab once.

The dr gave me a sample kit, and an envelope, and I mailed it off, no fuss, no muss....well, maybe a little muss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena View Post

I had to send a stool sample to a lab once.

The dr gave me a sample kit, and an envelope, and I mailed it off, no fuss, no muss....well, maybe a little muss.

I was asked to do this.  If I remember correct it was self addressed and no postage needed..  Nope.  Couldn't do it. 

It'd be hilarious if someone sent this to the white house :idea: ... they'd call the freaking bomb-squad. I guess they'd get an explosion of a different kind! 

Now on a government watch list ^^^^

I also had to send in poop samples monthly for almost a year when I was a kid. Had salmonella food poisoning (no one else in my family got it) and the state department of health wanted it. Lots of fun for Mom.

Cabo

I also had to send in poop samples monthly for almost a year when I was a kid. Had salmonella food poisoning (no one else in my family got it) and the state department of health wanted it. Lots of fun for Mom.

Cabo

It would have been fun to send the dog's **** in and see what they find.

I got salmonella from a Chinese food place when I was 11 and I lost around 30lbs and they made me do the sample.

I may mail some poop to my old boss, see how she likes the smell. I think the gorilla poop would be the best choice.