Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
miegle

wader question.

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Just a quick question guy. Ive owned booted waders. Now, im looking to get new waders and the one I'm looking at has neoprene socks with it. Maybe stupid question but I was wondering if one decided to wear regular boot. Should he wear a size bigger regular boot to make the fit? I'm only asking Cuz I got my army issued boot and I already have my korker cleats don't need to get a wading boot if I can get away with this setup.

Figure I asked here and save the 30 something mile trip.

Just a quick question guy. Ive owned booted waders. Now, im looking to get new waders and the one I'm looking at has neoprene socks with it. Maybe stupid question but I was wondering if one decided to wear regular boot. Should he wear a size bigger regular boot to make the fit? I'm only asking Cuz I got my army issued boot and I already have my korker cleats don't need to get a wading boot if I can get away with this setup.

Figure I asked here and save the 30 something mile trip.

The rule is go up 1 size more than you normally buy.. Cheap substitute for boots. Wal-Mart. By the snow pacs with the rubber bottom and the leather uppers.

The felt liner will be heavier than the standard fishing boot, but it is functional. I'll PM you another reasonable outlet for real stocking foot wader boots as well compare the prices against Wal-Mart's snow pac and make a decision.