Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

Your Republican Representatives are Crazy

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

"Jody Hice, a Georgia Republican who just won a seat in the U.S. House, for example, told listeners on his talk radio show that the appearance of blood moons “have preceded world-changing, shaking-type events.”

“I certainly am aware of the fact that every time there have been blood moons like this, there have been major events that have followed,” he said.

Perhaps Congress should move to study blood moons rather than climate change!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tom Cotton, the Arkansas congressman who won his race for U.S. Senate yesterday, said during his campaign that his opponent and President Obama are “refusing to secure our border” and as a result, ISIS is now at the gates: "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ted Cruz predicted that Agenda 21 will bring an end to paved roads and golf courses and Glenn Beck wrote a dystopian thriller about its dire consequences."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"U.S. Rep. Glenn Grothman, who warned that some school classes{sex ed] are the result of an “agenda which is left unsaid is that some of those who throw it out as an option would like it if more kids became homosexuals.”

Just a few

'Dawg, you refuting the authenticity of those quotes?  That's killing the messenger for carrying the message.  Hice is a lunatic, incredible that anyone with half a brain would even consider voting for him.  Lefties may freak righties out with their policy by they are by and large living in the real world.  Hice thinks women should be allowed into politics IF they have been allowed to do so by their husband. 

And the Right Wing screams about Sharia Law.  Heck, plenty of their own members want to start a homegrown version: repress the gays, muzzle the women, base all law on scripture, and strip the rights of Muslims (as Sharia law would strip the Christians).  Same show, different channel.  Guess nobody ever bothers watching...

Well, I am convinced. A few C&Ps from a left-wing blog and I am all for changing...I am going to start being a Democrat!

We cannot be on-line besties anymore then.

making fun of anyone who gets elected is simply shaming the opposition for not putting forth a better candidate.

Of course. I can't remember the last guy that got elected because he was loved more than the other candidate was hated, except Obama in 2008. Even then, if Bush had not been such a ridiculously horrible President, it would not have been so easy for Obama to win.

'Dawg, you refuting the authenticity of those quotes?  That's killing the messenger for carrying the message.  Hice is a lunatic, incredible that anyone with half a brain would even consider voting for him.  Lefties may freak righties out with their policy by they are by and large living in the real world.  Hice thinks women should be allowed into politics IF they have been allowed to do so by their husband. 

And the Right Wing screams about Sharia Law.  Heck, plenty of their own members want to start a homegrown version: repress the gays, muzzle the women, base all law on scripture, and strip the rights of Muslims (as Sharia law would strip the Christians).  Same show, different channel.  Guess nobody ever bothers watching...

Couldn't disagree more on every point except the repression on gays; at least they aren't being stoned to death under real Sharia Law.

You are grossly misinformed if you think the Conservative Philosophy even remotely resembles Sharia Law.

making fun of anyone who gets elected is simply shaming the opposition for not putting forth a better candidate.

Of course. I can't remember the last guy that got elected because he was loved more than the other candidate was hated, except Obama in 2008. Even then, if Bush had not been such a ridiculously horrible President, it would not have been so easy for Obama to win.

I simply don't have all this new found hope that folks seem to have....

Oh ye, who are hard of heart...cannot the Nipper's eloquent cut and pastes show ye the light?

-

Truth be told, I barely read his C&P's anymore but pay more attention to the replies.

The best hope is a massive implosion by all in the next two years and some Rand-Paulish candidates arise from the ashes.

x2. Until there is a viable third party of centrists, it will be hard feel optimistic about DC. What we're seeing is the same reaction a guy who has not been laid for 6 months has after he finally gets some action. After a couple of weeks, he realizes that this girlfriend is a bigger bitch than the last and he's more miserable than ever.

Well, I am convinced. A few C&Ps from a left-wing blog and I am all for changing...I am going to start being a Democrat!

Yeah me too....just as soon as I'm able to convince myself that any "crazy" statement by a Republican is crazier than "you have to pass it before you find out what's in it" or that anything that any Republican does is crazier than carrying on conversations with long deceased first ladies!:rolleyes: