Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeSWFF

F/S Grumpy's Custom conventional plugger.

25 posts in this topic

10' Med fast action conventional, 1-4 oz. caster build by Mike at Grumpy's for a popping, pencils. NEW CONDITION, wrapped with 13 guides in Orange. Don't remember the blank he used. Paid well over $300, looking to part with for $150. Will be in Seaside park this weekend, 8, 9th I'll bring it along if any one is interested in seeing it. 1823797

No thanks, I'll keep it up and if no takers repost it maybe in the spring. Found out I paid close to 400 for it so 100 is way too much of a loss, actually 150 is too but,my thats what I posted it at and will stand by that this time.

No not to often, do get to Boston every couple months.

Well, if it doesn't move here, PM me when you head up 95 next time. I'm about 10 minutes from the Hope Valley / Rt 138 exit and I'd take a look if you wanted to carry it along. I too would like a blank name and number if you are able to get it.

When was it built? Thanks.

Going by the blank colors in the pictures, it is a Seeker blank. Knowing Mike, if it was a 10 foot pencil popping rod, it is most likely a Seeker baby ulua. Great rod for pencils, and a great fish fighting rod. And a great price for it. I already have one, and based on the price, I am tempted myself...

Mike keeps records on all of the rods he builds. If you are the original purchaser, he will have it on file.

Going by the blank colors in the pictures, it is a Seeker blank. Knowing Mike, if it was a 10 foot pencil popping rod, it is most likely a Seeker baby ulua. Great rod for pencils, and a great fish fighting rod. And a great price for it. I already have one, and based on the price, I am tempted myself...

Mike keeps records on all of the rods he builds. If you are the original purchaser, he will have it on file.

Yes, had it built about 5 yrs ago, hardly any use, no stratches or wear of ANY KIND. I am 99% sure its a Seeker.

I will bring it along, maybe Mike can sell it on consignment??? if not, try again next year. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0