Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seal

Hey fish'nmagician...

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmlandru View Post

EEEEEW but who would download something like this under these hostile circumstances?

What ? You need to annex your neighbors driveway ??!

put me in the mid fifties,

but it's still early and I am warming up........

If you were in prison, you'd be raped because you exude feminine qualities. You're also a big ole fat piece of ass.

I'd kick Skiddd's ass if he looked at me wrong.

So now Your threatening me? Is this not against the rules?????????? OR IS IT A JOKE? I seem to remember someone in this forum joking around about a filet knife and steel toe boots. that was taken as serious! I guess this is a threat as we are not allowed to joke around about things involving violence against another member......................... then again, if I report this post that would make me a dripping, ooozing vagina..... SO I GUESS I'LL TAKE IT AS A JOKE!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddd View Post

So now Your threatening me? Is this not against the rules?????????? OR IS IT A JOKE? I seem to remember someone in this forum joking around about a filet knife and steel toe boots. that was taken as serious! I guess this is a threat as we are not allowed to joke around about things involving violence against another member......................... then again, if I report this post that would make me a dripping, ooozing vagina..... SO I GUESS I'LL TAKE IT AS A JOKE!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Cavity search time !!!!!