Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

At Harvard, You Can Take An Anal Sex Workshop

Rate this topic

77 posts in this topic

After reading all the responses in this forum i'm going to right a book also, it's going to be called " Hitting The Hershey Highway" or "Back Shots" .

Let me wipe the smiles off your faces. Did any one out there ever get a prostrate examination. Now you know how it feels. And if you ever go for a prostrate examination tell the doctor to talk dirty to you.

I had one of those once. Thought the guy was a Dentist until he told me to pull my pants down. I'll never get in that van again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wet Head View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by sytheteacher View Post

Let me wipe the smiles off your faces. Did any one out there ever get a prostrate examination. Now you know how it feels. And if you ever go for a prostrate examination tell the doctor to talk dirty to you.

I had one of those once. Thought the guy was a Dentist until he told me to pull my pants down. I'll never get in that van again.

Very good, going to use that tomorrow....

After reading all the responses in this forum i'm going to right a book also, it's going to be called " Hitting The Hershey Highway" or "Back Shots" .

I sure as hell hope you're not teaching English, Sy. :dismay:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by sytheteacher View Post

I sure as hell hope you're not teaching English, Sy. shakehead.gif

SEX EDUCATION

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasebrady View Post

Let's be honest, they probably need a class. What percentage of income Harvard freshman do you think are virgins? It's got to be way higher than say, PooVA.

Radford...  I think that place has the highest std rate of all colleges..  I went and visited a friend down there.  WOOOH!!  If you can't get laid there become a priest, or pray your good with computers.