Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
numbnuts

CONGRATS REPUBLICANS-CONSERVATIVES

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

What are you gonna do now?  Still supporting him?   Or do you give in?

I have never really supported "him", he was and is better for the country then the vulture capitalist would have been. Do you have anything else in your life, besides acting like a dick on the internet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbnuts View Post

The people have spoken, no matter how misguided I believe them to be. It was a good win, this is democracy.

As a consrvative who works in a sea of liberals, its pleasing to see someone act like an adult when Dems dont get 100% of what they want all the time.

Thanks.  Nice gesture.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbnuts View Post

I have never really supported "him", he was and is better for the country then the vulture capitalist would have been. Do you have anything else in your life, besides acting like a dick on the internet?

I kind of see that as support.  I would bet a bag of peanuts you voted for "him".  Thats what we mean when we say support.  Better than the vulture capitalist.  Hmmmmmm.  Yes numbnuts, you supported him.  Heart and soul

A few here have forsaken him and turned their backs.  Publicly done so i mean.  You can tell its a burden off their backs, you can tell just talking to them.

And as your decision to follow him proves to be untenable, as your expressions of faith are rewarded with failure, shame, scrutiny, look what happens numbnuts.  You lash out at little old me.  Flailing, screaming aloud with your eyes clamped shut, trails of spittle laying down your cheeks, still connected to your front teeth.  Im no dick.  I asked you a simple fair question and you had to obfuscate and lie and re direct

You gotta let that stuff out man.  Itll kill you.  Face it, you are and will be an Obama minion right to the days of singing songs around the dinner table in the bunker while the shells fall all around.  If you continue to deny it, it will eat you alive.

What did you think of that press conference yesterday?

I kind of see that as support.  I would bet a bag of peanuts you voted for "him".  Thats what we mean when we say support.  Better than the vulture capitalist.  Hmmmmmm.  Yes numbnuts, you supported him.  Heart and soul

A few here have forsaken him and turned their backs.  Publicly done so i mean.  You can tell its a burden off their backs, you can tell just talking to them.

And as your decision to follow him proves to be untenable, as your expressions of faith are rewarded with failure, shame, scrutiny, look what happens numbnuts.  You lash out at little old me.  Flailing, screaming aloud with your eyes clamped shut, trails of spittle laying down your cheeks, still connected to your front teeth.  Im no dick.  I asked you a simple fair question and you had to obfuscate and lie and re direct

You gotta let that stuff out man.  Itll kill you.  Face it, you are and will be an Obama minion right to the days of singing songs around the dinner table in the bunker while the shells fall all around.  If you continue to deny it, it will eat you alive.

What did you think of that press conference yesterday?

[/quot

I did not vote for him, he had my state won, and with our bs electoral college my vote would have meant nothing. Remember who called Romney a vulture capitalist? It was a good oold Newt, even fellow republicans knew what Romney was all about.