How Will President Obama Work with the Republicans?

Rate this topic

Gotcow?

Business as usual. Obama is simply more hatable. Like his wife.

If he signs a bunch of criminal aliens into citizen-ship, it is REALLY gonna hit the fan. Like he -better-not-go-outside-with-a- clear-line-of-fire hit the fan I am afraid. He has got some people might upset already....

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadpole1 View Post

I despise Obama and what happened in the elections yesterday gives us hope that we can stop his murdering of our country. If we can just last a couple more years without a complete devastating occurrence in the US perhaps we can weather the storm.

I AGREE!!!

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

If he signs a bunch of criminal aliens into citizen-ship, it is REALLY gonna hit the fan. Like he -better-not-go-outside-with-a- clear-line-of-fire hit the fan I am afraid. He has got some people might upset already....

The real chit show will be in 2 years if a new POTUS makes them illegal again and tries to deport them. Huge riots I suspect.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

I think you just put yourself on a NSA watchlist with that comment.

I did not threaten anyone. Nice try tho. I know some folks like to skew words here and as I was typing that I gave it a second thought. Then I said, nah, you would have to stretch way to far to suggest that I said that I wanted to do that. So let me be clear and state unequivocally that I did not threaten anyone. Nor would I. Take further than this and you are being a scummy liar.

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

I did not threaten anyone. Nice try tho. I know some folks like to skew words here and as I was typing that I gave it a second thought. Then I said, nah, you would have to stretch way to far to suggest that I said that I wanted to do that. So let me be clear and state unequivocally that I did not threaten anyone. Nor would I. Take further than this and you are being a scummy liar.

Explain it to the men in black suits knocking on your door.

Be happy to. Its called grammar. Go ahead and diagram the sentence for me, since you are accusing me of a felony, and show me where I threatened a president.

Calling attention to an act, however repugnant that act is, is nowhere near to advocating it or doing it.

Be happy to. Its called grammar. Go ahead and diagram the sentence for me, since you are accusing me of a felony, and show me where I threatened a president.

Calling attention to an act, however repugnant that act is, is nowhere near to advocating it or doing it.

Please tell me where I accused you of anything.