Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gotcow?

How Will President Obama Work with the Republicans?

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

He won't be working with anybody. He will do a few executive orders and watch the clock tick. He knows that in 9 months the run up to 2016 starts and that all legislative activity will grind to a halt. 9 months is pretty easy to ride out.

I think the question was pretty much answered in today's press conference.

First of all, he has nothing to lose by continuing to be an arrogant narcissistic twit. Secondly, he's pissed off at the world. He's pissed off at those who didn't recognize the genius of his progams and policies and voted against his wishes, he's pissed at the "two thirds of the eligible voters who didn't vote (all of whom apparently love his programs and policies :rolleyes: ) and caused his preferred candidates to lose, he's particularly pissed off at those Dems who didn't ask him to stump for them, distanced themselves from his programs and policies, and lost seats to those wicked Republicans. Finally, he's really pissed off at the freakin' MSM which no longer seems to have it's collective lips planted firmly on his skinny arse!

With all of this rage, coupled with his natural tendency to think of himself as some kind of infallible deity, there's no way in hell that he's going to be any more willing to compromise than he has in the past.

He won't be working with anybody. He will do a few executive orders and watch the clock tick. He knows that in 9 months the run up to 2016 starts and that all legislative activity will grind to a halt. 9 months is pretty easy to ride out.

He doesn't control the pace of legislative activity. There will be a handful of Dems and Repbs looking to lead the nation. They will miss some votes in their run. Congress doesn't shut down whilst the run to 2016 begins.

The system will function better that it has since 2008.

I wouldn't be surprised if he up and quit after not getting his way for the next 9 months. :shock:

He doesn't control the pace of legislative activity. There will be a handful of Dems and Repbs looking to lead the nation. They will miss some votes in their run. Congress doesn't shut down whilst the run to 2016 begins.

The system will function better that it has since 2008.

I wouldn't be surprised if he up and quit after not getting his way for the next 9 months. :shock:

Nah, he is too much of an egomaniac to do that!

He'll continue to damage America any way he can and, like usual, blame it on congress. I hope congress will privately threaten him with impeachment if he breaks out his water cooled pen. He doesn't have his lap dog protecting him from conviction in the Senate anymore. 

Obama is going to get really frustrated and likely abandon our allies(Israel) I don't think he will completely back away from the Middle East but he will continue backing the Muslim brotherhood and destabilizing the region.

He was never really that strong to begin with now he's really going to look bad.

I despise Obama and what happened in the elections yesterday gives us hope that we can stop his murdering of our country. If we can just last a couple more years without a complete devastating occurrence in the US perhaps we can weather the storm.