2015 Mass fish/hunt licenses

Rate this topic

troutworm

Just save the PDF file and print one whenever you need it.

s

I also save the PDF, but I'll print 3 or 4 copies when I download the license. That one one goes into my leader wallet for my surf bag, one into the leader wallet for my Canal bag, etc. That way no switching the license around for different bags.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clambellies View Post

s

I also save the PDF, but I'll print 3 or 4 copies when I download the license. That one one goes into my leader wallet for my surf bag, one into the leader wallet for my Canal bag, etc. That way no switching the license around for different bags.

I do the same with my hunting license. Never know when you're going to need another tag.

I kid . . . I kid.  Makes me wonder how many people do this though.

I'll have mine on the rocks.

FWIW, I save and print mine too. But I was on the canal with an EPO last year and many of the guys had their licenses saved on their smart phones as a file. The LT. from the EPO must have looked at a dozen guys phones. I know you're supposed to sign the license but he never said a word and was basicly happy guys had licenses. Is at least a solid backup option if you lost the paper one or it got wet and destroyed afield.

Good Luck,

Capt. Terry Nugent

s

I do the same with my hunting license. Never know when you're going to need another tag.

I kid . . . I kid.  Makes me wonder how many people do this though.

:huh: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:laugh:

FWIW, I save and print mine too. But I was on the canal with an EPO last year and many of the guys had their licenses saved on their smart phones as a file. The LT. from the EPO must have looked at a dozen guys phones. I know you're supposed to sign the license but he never said a word and was basicly happy guys had licenses. Is at least a solid backup option if you lost the paper one or it got wet and destroyed afield.

This is on the printed out version of the license.

"The two sections above are your Division of Marine Fisheries permit. Do not separate the top two sections.

You may separate the top two sections from the rest of the form, and fold it in half. If you choose to laminate

your permit, be sure to fold the two halves together so that all your permit information faces out. A printed or

electronic version of this permit must be carried while engaged in the activity that this permit authorizes and must

be available for display to law enforcement."

Embrace American Privilege

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAQ View Post

This is on the printed out version of the license.

"The two sections above are your Division of Marine Fisheries permit. Do not separate the top two sections.

You may separate the top two sections from the rest of the form, and fold it in half. If you choose to laminate

your permit, be sure to fold the two halves together so that all your permit information faces out. A printed or

electronic version of this permit must be carried while engaged in the activity that this permit authorizes and must

be available for display to law enforcement
."

Yeah, I think they added that for the 2014 season. A couple of seasons ago I saw an EPO reading a guy who only had a copy on his phone the riot act. For the reason Terry posted - law previously said you needed a signed, printed copy.

I'll have mine on the rocks.

Yeah, I think they added that for the 2014 season. A couple of seasons ago I saw an EPO reading a guy who only had a copy on his phone the riot act. For the reason Terry posted - law previously said you needed a signed, printed copy.

I had a very unpleasant encounter with a female EPO in Hopkinton because all I had was a copy on my phone.

Embrace American Privilege