Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nalu22

Alaska

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

That's awesome. I fully support the right of those unable to deal with reality to escape into intoxication like a bunch of khat-chewing Ethiopians. Seriously, I do support it. I just don't respect it.

I better buy some stock in Doritos.

That's awesome. I fully support the right of those unable to deal with reality to escape into intoxication like a bunch of khat-chewing Ethiopians. Seriously, I do support it. I just don't respect it.

so you're the guy that drinks liquor soley for the taste?

I had heard there was one, but had never encountered him before.

What's your respect level for folks that like to catch a buzz with a few beers after work?

Can't disagree. But it is really not about the "heads" in those areas. The governments could give a care less about whether these people run others over in the cars or cut their own hands off at work or get a scientific equation wrong when trying to make pharmaceuticals. All the governments care about is the $$$$$ Taxes, taxes, taxes.

Can't disagree. But it is really not about the "heads" in those areas. The governments could give a care less about whether these people run others over in the cars or cut their own hands off at work or get a scientific equation wrong when trying to make pharmaceuticals. All the governments care about is the $$$$$ Taxes, taxes, taxes.

As it should be!!! Somebody gonna get paid.

Perhaps, but it costs a fortune to incarcerate them for what really are misdemeanors at best.

The following stats say it best, either legalize it or decriminalize it, we've lost and continue to lose a very expensive and unwinnable war.

Besides the fact that there are votes in it for politicians with a pair.

Funyuns and Cool Ranch if you insist on Doritos. - :th:

Even Alaska? I thought they were one of the good states.

And not to nit pick you personally Knight, but you did mention it...

Why do all (if not all, most) Anti pot folks automatically think that everyone that smokes is a stoner?

Not everyone that uses it does so before or during work. Not everyone uses it and then goes out driving.

In that regard it is much like alcohol. some people use it irresponsibly, but most don't.

Oh, and you are about as likely to blow something up growing pot as you are growing tomatoes and peppers in your garden...

What's your respect level for folks that like to catch a buzz with a few beers after work?

Yep. I actually am. I drink. Barely. And never for the purposes of getting buzzed. But that's me. I like a clear head more than many I guess. It's not a moral thing.

And frankly, no one looks more stupid than an intoxicated adult.

But it's absolutely none of my business what you do, so I wouldn't get too excited about my opinion.

Oh, and you are about as likely to blow something up growing pot as you are growing tomatoes and peppers in your garden...

You are much more likely to have the pot you have growing in your garden stolen than the tomatos and peppers that are next to it.

Yep. I actually am. I drink. Barely. And never for the purposes of getting buzzed. But that's me. I like a clear head more than many I guess. It's not a moral thing.

And frankly, no one looks more stupid than an intoxicated adult.

But it's absolutely none of my business what you do, so I wouldn't get too excited about my opinion.

Me too. On occassion I enjoy drinking a little JD for the taste, not the buzz.