Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STRIPER SWIPER PMB

Want to sell an old lithograph print of Custer's Last Fight

12 posts in this topic

Want to sell an old lithograph print form the early 20th century. Picked this up at an antique store a few years back.

It is a really old, cool print of Custer's Last Stand. It is a graphic depiction of the Battle of The Little Big Horn, and what happened on that hot Sunday afternoon in 1876. These were distributed by Anheuser-Bush (Budweiser) to display in Bars and saloons around the country.

It is in need of a re-frame, our can be displayed as is to shows it's age. Great print to hang in your cave. Great for someone who collects beer memorabilia.

It would also be of interest to military history collectors.

I am asking what I paid for it.I paid about $65.00 for it back then. Selling for $50.00 picked up in Morris county NJ. Sorry not able to ship this.

Please refrain from making comments about the historical aspects of this battle.

Thanks in advance.

Where have you been R? Good to see a Striper Swiper appearance but I dont really understand the post. Asking what you paid? Did you forget a decimal point?

Where have you been R? Good to see a Striper Swiper appearance but I dont really understand the post. Asking what you paid? Did you forget a decimal point?

LOL, Sure did K. I will fix that right away. Hope all is well with you.

Striper swiper pmb, What are the dimensions of the piece? It looks fairly big. I may be Interested.

Jim

Hi Jim, its not that big. The lithograph print is 28"×17" and the frame is 32"×21"

Let me know, Roland

Roland, I'm thinking about it. I was hoping it was larger. I am looking for something to put over a couch. I will let you know by Sun. If not, here is a free bump for a really cool piece of history.

Jim

Roland, I'm thinking about it. I was hoping it was larger. I am looking for something to put over a couch. I will let you know by Sun. If not, here is a free bump for a really cool piece of history.

Jim

Jim if you want this you can have it for $35 picked up. Just let me know please.

thanks, R

Roland, Thank you for the generous offer. I am going to pass though. It's a really cool piece but the wife doesn't want a graphic scene of a bloody battle hung in the house. Here is a bump and good luck with the sale.

Jim

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0