Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GeneralSwimBait

Tony Stetzko

Rate this topic

132 posts in this topic

There is a great group on FB with well wishes for Tony, and updates from a close friend - search "Get Well Tony Stetzko"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338363876324673/?fref=ts

Last update:

Thanks so much to everyone I am lucky to be able to spend a few minutes with Tony while he is fighting the good fight. In my opinion, I am thrilled at reports of being stable because he was very very sick on Tuesday. He will wake to Mr. Wiggly's and needle fish hanging around and pictures of his son. Thanks to all of you for keeping him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Sean please convey the wishes of Stripers On line to him and myself personally for a speedy recovery .

Please also send me where he is on a private e mail and if he is up to visitors I will come and see him. I do not do FB at all.

I'm Danya.

Tony is fighting for his life. He is a champ and battling like he has a huge fish on a small setup. I don't know a stronger man in the face of adversity than Tones, and I have been fortunate enough to be with him throughout his fight in the hospital since Tuesday. The only reason I am allowed even though I am non-family is because I am the one that brought him in and am taking care of things for him while he's in there. He's family to me. I know many of you know him as well and his social network is what makes Tony Tony.

Today marks a week since his virtually overnight case of pneumonia sprouted up. His prognosis for beating it hasn't changed much, and he is not communicative, as they have him heavily medicated so his body can fight. Please minimize any contact to ICU as they have to do their jobs but feel free to message me for anything.

He is very ill and needs everyone's thoughts and prayers. Please keep an eye on that site here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338363876324673/

Thanks everyone,

Danya Mahota

danya.mahota@gmail.com

I'm Danya.

Tony is fighting for his life. He is a champ and battling like he has a huge fish on a small setup. I don't know a stronger man in the face of adversity than Tones, and I have been fortunate enough to be with him throughout his fight in the hospital since Tuesday. The only reason I am allowed even though I am non-family is because I am the one that brought him in and am taking care of things for him while he's in there. He's family to me. I know many of you know him as well and his social network is what makes Tony Tony.

Today marks a week since his virtually overnight case of pneumonia sprouted up. His prognosis for beating it hasn't changed much, and he is not communicative, as they have him heavily medicated so his body can fight. Please minimize any contact to ICU as they have to do their jobs but feel free to message me for anything.

He is very ill and needs everyone's thoughts and prayers. Please keep an eye on that site here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338363876324673/

Thanks everyone,

Danya Mahota

danya.mahota@gmail.com

Well said !

Thoughts and prayers sent.

-bd

Danya just pulled this up , after reading your E mail .

I think given the degree of his situation, it may be helpful to place his name on the many prayer lists that most church folks use when asking for prayers of healing.

We will ask that his name be put on our list of those in need of healing and hopefully he recovers to engage big momma again