Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Dude

Welcome to the new Hope and Change

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

If by wedge issue you mean the government against its citizens, then I agree.

The IRS should never be used, by anyone, for political gain.

And those who do it, regardless of affiliation, should be punished.

Dont let these people draw you in.  They have no interest in the opposition party doing well.

Just for laughs, what if the Rs do something truly good?   Pick a topic.  What if they get a bill on the Obamadesk to repeal Obamacare.  Do you think for ONE MINUTE these folks will cheer that?

Do you think these people for one second would cheer the abolition of the Department of Education?  Or any Federal de-centralization?

Its a ruse.  Its jibba jabba to soothe the victor into complacency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings over Queens View Post

See my post above.  They could not hide behind the "lets get along" platitudes for a scant 15 seconds.  They want to regain power.  Nothing else.

Wait til Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg bails out and the Rs show some stones and refuse any Obama nominations.  Do you think these people will cheer that?

Not a chance in hell

The IRS thing has been investigated for a year and a half. What's come to light is what there is.

The GOP needs to focus on actually governing. Whining about the Dems and chasing things like Benghazi and Lois Lerner will hand them a defeat in 2016. One of the parties needs to stand up, articulate an actual plan, and start trying to execute on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

Dont let these people draw you in.  They have no interest in the opposition party doing well.

Just for laughs, what if the Rs do something truly good?   Pick a topic.  What if they get a bill on the Obamadesk to repeal Obamacare.  Do you think for ONE MINUTE these folks will cheer that?

Do you think these people for one second would cheer the abolition of the Department of Education?  Or any Federal de-centralization?

Sums it up perfectly. :th:

The usual suspects are now prepping for their "everything republicans are doing is bad, bad, bad" angle. I'm not sucked in for one minute by the pretense of reason that the pinkos are trying to pawn off on everyone.

The IRS thing has been investigated for a year and a half. What's come to light is what there is.

The GOP needs to focus on actually governing. Whining about the Dems and chasing things like Benghazi and Lois Lerner will hand them a defeat in 2016. One of the parties needs to stand up, articulate an actual plan, and start trying to execute on it.

:rolleyes:

Should be more then enough to wake the sheeple from their slumber... I agree.

This scandal is worth investigating until we know all the who, what, where and how's... and we don't at this point

Unless your'e okay with an Administration that flagrantly abuses it's power by targeting political opposition with a weaponized IRS ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

The usual suspects are now prepping for their "everything republicans are doing is bad, bad, bad" angle. 

that's a horrible angle,

as opposed to the "everything Obama is doing is bad, bad, bad" which was a good angle.

The GOP won.

you have Congress.

do something with it,

AND prepare to be judged based on what you do, what the priorities are.

isn't that fair?