Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Hillary and Bill

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Every race they backed or stumped for was lost by the Democrats.   Every one.

Every one? You mean the weight of the Clinton name didn't make voters swoon wherever they went?

Krauthammer was right. This election put not just democrats and not just Washington on Trial. It put liberalism, itself, on trial. And the verdict was clear.

People voted against the man in the White House, not for anything in particular that I saw. Most Republicans were elected running against Obama and not for their plans for the country.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nipsip View Post

People voted against the man in the White House, not for anything in particular that I saw. Most Republicans were elected running against Obama and not for their plans for the country.

First time I ever agreed with you on anything. The Pubs need a plan, so far they have none. Should be interesting to see this anti DC vote plays out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

I agree,

they are DONE

hopefully they can find someone other than hillary for 2016

Little - How's "big-Chief rain-in-the-puss" going to rebrand herself for the big one in a coupla years?

She's pulled the fake indian shtick; the victim; the minoroity candidate...; is there anything left the nutter can come up with?

Box-munching contest with hillary in P-town?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nessmuk View Post

Even I am able to vote for a Democrat. Show me one that's a hard core fiscal conservative that I can respect.

Hell  yes.  I voted for a cat in NH named Sullivan in CD 1.  He is as liberal as anyone you would ever meet, but he is a Libertarian, and willing to take on liberal issues outside the scope of gummit.  It can happen