Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

My sad Nh state,

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

HEY (knock knock)  anybody in there?

NH did fine.

Almost certain the Democrats lost the State house.  Rs picked up at least one, possibly two seats in the Senate, and the majority on the Executive Council is still being counted, Hassan might have lost EC.

Porter is gone.  Guinta is a gangster, he can be dealt with.  He wont make the same mistakes twice in DC, he will play along this time

Kuster is not, and never will be taken seriously in Washington.

Shaheen is now minority for the first time in her tenure.  She will hunker down and feather her nest.

Scott Brown doomed himself the day he walked into the Senate.  People came from all over the USA to help him get elected in MASS, and he turned his back on them.  It was not forgotten, and never will be.

The real problem is Kelly Ayotte.  I cant imagine her not getting picked off in 16.

Medicaid expansion money dries up right before the next election.  It will be the biggest albatross hung on the neck of a party in who knows how long.

NH did poor is a Democrat talking point, and is not the case

come on. we all know that NH = Northern Ma$$holechusetts.

Ma$$holes flee the costly regulations and high cost of living of Mass and bed down in areas like Nashua etc.

Then they $hit where they sleep by electing the same garbage that infected Mass in the first place.

Ma$$holes flee the costly regulations and high cost of living of Mass and bed down in areas like Nashua etc.

Then they $hit where they sleep by electing the same garbage that infected Mass in the first place.

:th:

You stole my response!

NH should make MA annex everything within 10 miles of the border....should set things straight for a bit

:th: Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokes View Post

Wow Little lol. Holy spin.

Not spin.  It is what it is.  Democrats/liberals lost both houses and the Executive council.  They voted in the Medicaid expansion and got their response, which was buh bye.

"Live free or die"

Wonder if anybody is sucking on the tailpipe of their running cars this morning.

Former granite state resident here.

"Die" = while fighting for liberty.

You could just as easily say "Live Free or Kill."

Which is just paraphrasing some old dead white dude who said "Give me liberty or give me death."

Scott Brown is a carpetbagger and a tireless self promoter who only votes when everyone else has. I hope we never hear the name Scott Brown again except when someone asks the question "who is the only senate candidate beaten by two women".

Scott Brown is a carpetbagger and a tireless self promoter who only votes when everyone else has. I hope we never hear the name Scott Brown again except when someone asks the question "who is the only senate candidate beaten by two women".

Yep! The carpetbagger isn't held in high regard up there despite what he was running against. I felt bad for the voters, damned if you do, damned if you don't...

"Live free or die"

Wonder if anybody is sucking on the tailpipe of their running cars this morning.

That's as dead as the old man in the mountain. New official state motto to be changed to:

Live for Freebies Or Die