Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hamlet

Reid offers his usual piercing insight

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Aside from it being a consummately a$$ish comment from a consummate a$$, Reid's comment would seem to imply that what he has been doing as leader is NOT working together. Which is , of course, correct.

aw cheese, please say that ^ was a joke.

:squid:

Quote:

America has spoken on Obama...The GOP now controls the house and hopefully can keep the Imposter in the White House at bay for 2 years. tongue.gif 

Back on topic:

Quote:

Harry Reid gave his opinion on the evenings returns: "The message from voters is clear: they want us to work together," Reid said.

“I don’t expect the President to wake up tomorrow and view the world any differently than he did when he woke up this morning. He knows I won’t either. But I do think we have an obligation to work together on issues where we can agree,” McConnell said. “Just because we have a two-party system doesn’t mean we have to be in perpetual conflict...”

Reed and Mc Connell agree. We are so screwed.

These clowns don't get it, we put Republicans in control of the Senate TO STOP OBAMA..NOT WORK WITH HIM!!

They both know that. They're just posturing, prepering for 2016. If you don't tell the world how willing you are to work with the other side, how can you blame the other side when nothing gets done?

Harry Reid gave his opinion on the evenings returns: "The message from voters is clear: they want us to work together," Reid said.

You're right, Harry, the "message from voters is clear"....apparently to everyone except you! Idiot!