Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoboSeagull

dream diary thread

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

I should've made this thread on October but I had a terrible nightmare just now.

It started when me my family was on my grand uncle's house in suburban new jersey and I was walking back to the house from the deli.it was late afternoon and it was raining and I heard a crash in the trash and then a scream from inside the house. I looked around the house from the porch and there was this hairy gangly thing eating. It looked like a bear dog monkey hybrid and it walked like like a monkey towards me! It screeched at me then ran towards me with it's arms in the air it grabbed the porch rail with it's hands then my forearm! I screamed and then it ran off climbing on to another house into the woods. I woke up and was sweating.

It's something I don't want to see again :scared:

No erections day nightmares for me. I don't go on pg that's for sure. I actually had a series of nightmares this year because my sister in law is a clairvoyant and a ghost is haunting us.

I've woken myself up punching my night stand because I was in a dream fight....

I've kicked my wife too....she still doesn't believe I was sleeping :mad:

I've been in sleep fights too. Scary thing is that I was fighting giant rats.

So there's couple of dreams I can't forget and I've tried.

The first dream was the scariest for me.

Me and my brother went to the Philippines to visit family. My brother took me to a brothel in the countryside at night, then he went off somewhere. I got paired up with this girl in white and long black hair, we talked and we didn't fool around. The eerie part was that she stood out in the group of women. We talked for a long time and then it fast forward to me dying in a hut in the jungle. My body got really hot like i was burning and she was on top of me, staring into me telling me "this is a dream" "don't forget me" "you're dreaming" "my name is S" after that I woke up sweating and heavy like someone on top of me. After that dream I told my brother and my sister in law about it and she said she had a dream about the same girl except she was staring down at her.

My second dream was camping related and was very short and abrupt.

I was kayak fishing on a lake and the lake was glass calm. Im a very confident kayaker and swimmer but something was off. My kayak would tilt and shift quickly taking water occasionally when I paddled but I dismissed it and went on fishing. I decided to look over into the water to see the bottom but inside of my reflection I saw her! the girl from the brothel she grabbed me and took me under. I woke cold and heavy.

It's been 4 months since my last dream of S girl and it's been alright no haunting of my dreams thank goodness!

Sigmund Freud would have fun with you. Maybe you need to contact that Jersey chick that talks to the dead.......:shock::shock::shock:

a popular theory among us is that there's a ghost that follows us me and my sisters in laws