Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epanzella

Thanks Obama

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

No one could have sunk the democrats like Obama did. America kicked some serious  azz tonite.  SURFS UP! Seven senate seats and there's still states in play. Who's gonna protect the emperor now? I hope they didn't misplace the 374 bills Reid was sitting on. It's time for the senate to become a working body again.

Follow up (1am)

The GOP also picked up 10 seats in the house of reps and they're picking up governorships all over the place.  

Thank God the long national nightmare is finally seeing the beginning of the end.................. LETS SEE WHAT THE MAJORITY DOES NOW THOUGH, TALK IS CHEAP!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Good point last night from Charles Krauthammer on the Democrat Party.

Look who they are during this term of president. Did OK in elections with Obama dragging them along to the polls.  With no Obama o n the top of the ticket, they are a fecking disaster.  Two off term elections have been disasters.  The Democrat party lost more elections in the history of mid term elections.

He's right.  And here is what I think.

Obama was the draw.  An look at what a shallow, empty meaningless draw it was.  The draw to vote for Obama was a combination of left wing suburban white ccastrated males with this idiotic white guilt thing (where the HELL did you guys get that?) and the condition that black Filmmaker Spike Lee termed as "Jungle Fever"-liberal white women that fantasize about being ravaged by a black male.

And thats how they decided to run the nation for the last 6 years.

I have learned most of what I know about Liberalism and leftists on the pages of Stripersonline.  I also learned how to flyfish, tie flies, spend more money on the sport than ever before.

One has made me pull out my hair.  The other has been very useful in my life.

Take a guess.

Like the true rat that he is, Harry Reid is already blaming Obama for the Dems getting slaughtered last night. While Obama's policies certainly bear the lion's share of the blame, Reid is the one that turned the Senate into a doorstop by blocking all those bills the house passed. His hands are anything but clean in this loss of the Senate.

Like the true rat that he is, Harry Reid is already blaming Obama for the Dems getting slaughtered last night. While Obama's policies certainly bear the lion's share of the blame, Reid is the one that turned the Senate into a doorstop by blocking all those bills the house passed. His hands are anything but clean in this loss of the Senate.

Not sure who I dislike the most, Barry, Reid, or Nancy??!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddd View Post

Thank God the long national nightmare is finally seeing the beginning of the end..................

yes,

things were so much better before Obama was elected.

if we could just return to the economic stability we had in 2008, it would be a blessing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fish'nmagician View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddd View Post

Thank God the long national nightmare is finally seeing the beginning of the end..................

yes,

things were so much better before Obama was elected.

if we could just return to the economic stability we had in 2008, it would be a blessing.

Actually, they were so much better pre Obama but you got the year wrong. In 2008 we already had the Democrats in control of congress. You really need to back to 2006 to see what a prosperous America looked like. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by epanzella View Post

Actually, they were so much better pre Obama but you got the year wrong. In 2008 we already had the Democrats in control of congress. You really need to back to 2006 to see what a prosperous America looked like. 

yes,

once the Dems got in back in 2006 the first thing they did was create the banking crisis.

I see McConnell and Reid as being eerily similar. They even kind of look alike.

Frankly, I don't see McConnell as any great leader. He's one of the old school Republicans that need to go. If it weren't for what Reid has done, with the approval of Obama, I'd apologize for what you're about to go through.