fishweewee

It's done. Senate goes to GOP.

Rate this topic

215 posts in this topic

meh

I say

meh

big ******* deal

the last time the GOP controlled the senate they behaved like *********s on steroids

things are only going to get worse

I blame that last bunch of GOP nitwits for the downfall of thiscountry...they are the reason the *********S took controll in Congress and eventually at the WH......

the damage done in that time , from 2006 through 6 years of the WORST POTUS ever is too much for this country to handle

This GOP victory is JUST THAT a VICTORY for the GOP

we are all ****ed

yey!

/strikes up chorus of "kumbyah"/

"...Typically a sharp-elbowed partisan, the Kentuckian struck an uncharacteristically conciliatory note in his moment of triumph.

“I don’t expect the President to wake up tomorrow and view the world any differently than he did when he woke up this morning. He knows I won’t either. But I do think we have an obligation to work together on issues where we can agree,” McConnell said. “Just because we have a two-party system doesn’t mean we have to be in perpetual conflict...”

"...Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat, released a statement conceding that his party had lost control of the chamber and congratulating his GOP counterpart, just-reelected Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky. “The message from voters is clear: they want us to work together,” Reid said. “I look forward to working with Sen. McConnell to get things done for the middle class...”

I can hardly wait to see how our resident twitwits spin this Democratic debacle. :laugh:

Nippy must be positively apoplectic. After all, Debbie Two-Names said the Dems would retain the Senate! :kook:

The nations demise continues

Yes

But at least it will slow for a while.

Thanks for finally admitting that the agenda these awful liberals crammed down our throats was part and parcel to the "demise".

Interesting to see how it looks in 2016.

Some politicians, dare I say, may have learned a lesson here. Perhaps we can get **** done and stop spending OPM.

For me this was not about winning. I am not a republican. But they are a whole lot better than what we have now. So its happiness for our country that we may be emerging from our white guilt complex and welfare state of mind into something at least approaching normal.

I look at it like Iraq, back in the good old days. The Repubs are Saddam. The Dems, Al Maliki (sp?, he is not worth looking up). Better to have the evil you know and keeps things running than putting a nutcase in power who will **** us.....hard.

I may be wrong, but I think maybe Little feels the same way.