Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Coping Mechanisms of the leftists

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

The results are NOT even in.  They might have freekin won for all we know.  But they are wrapping themselves in soft blankies and onesie pajamas already.  Some are lashing out with stupid, some are just mumbling platitudes.

Show us the silliness you find as you peruse the web, or watch tonight.

Tom Brokaw let one out today.  NOW its time for compromise.

Noah Rothman at Hot Air did a good article

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/03/latest-democratic-coping-mechanism-youre-all-a-bunch-of-racists/

Many just resorted to the same tired old "youre a racist" crap.

What do you see?

The results are NOT even in.  They might have freekin won for all we know.  But they are wrapping themselves in soft blankies and onesie pajamas already.  Some are lashing out with stupid, some are just mumbling platitudes.

Show us the silliness you find as you peruse the web, or watch tonight.

Tom Brokaw let one out today.  NOW its time for compromise.

Noah Rothman at Hot Air did a good article

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/03/latest-democratic-coping-mechanism-youre-all-a-bunch-of-racists/

Many just resorted to the same tired old "youre a racist" crap.

What do you see?

Effem. If they were leaping from tall buildings, I'd watch it on pay per view even if I had to sell blood to pay for it.

First they cry, then they get angry.

Once that burns off, comes acceptance.

Be nice to our fellow lefties for the next few days.

They are going to be pretty prickly.

You know, I thought it was ******* hilarious when Murtha said (paraphrased because I cba to look up the exact quote) "I don't expect Obama to win my district because all my constituents are racist".

Unfortunately, not only did Obama win his district, but Murtha won reelection for himself.

That completely ruined my sense of humor about these things.

I saw a Democratic today start with the "we just hope they do the right thing and work with us in a bipartisan way."

I wanted to yell "this is for Harry Reid and 350 bills sitting in the senate trash can." Then punch him in the face.

How do you think Dems are going to like the current Senate rules if they lose tonight?

I saw this one in Counterpunch, this is just a snippet but it actually is a good article, and I think his analysis is pretty spot on..

"There is a standard critique of the U.S. political system that seemingly explains why right-wing ideas drive the national agenda even when Democrats control the White House: the Democratic Party does not stand for anything and the Republicans are the party of ideologues.

The six years of Obama’s presidency are exhibit A in the case. During his winning campaign in 2008, Obama presented himself as a blank slate promising amorphous “hope and change.” His campaign encouraged voters to see Obama as a transformational candidate who would wind down bloody U.S. wars, revive the economy with a Green New Deal, open space for labor organizing, resolve the immigration crisis, and take bold steps to alleviate climate change.

Instead, Obama has bombed seven countries (more than Bush), deported record numbers of immigrants, killed immigration reform through neglect, undermined climate change accords in Copenhagen in 2009, attacked teachers unions, abandoned “card-check” legislation that would aid union drives, and offered little more than rhetoric on raising wages.

Obama, however, spared no effort to rescue the sinking yachts. In October 2009 the New York Times noted that the bailouts begun a year earlier were fueling a “new era of Wall Street wealth.”

That will shape his legacy: the real unemployment rate is still at 12 percent, and since 2008, 5.5 million more Americans live in poverty and the median household income has declined 4.6 percent. Corporate profits are at their highest level since record-keeping began in 1929, the effective corporate tax rate is lower than any point since Hoover was president, and workers are taking home the smallest share of national income in 65 years.

Obama and Democratic Party leaders have passed up few opportunities to kick their voting base in the face."

and yet there are some who think Hillary would be different. Funny...

As long as our POS POTUS doesn't act like a third world dictator the next couple of months wielding His executive order like an executioners' scimitar, we'll be fine. Barry will be hamstrung and will have to finally work WITH republicans, or be seen as the petulant little t wat that He is.:D

Here is what happened last night, voters elected the party they like the least to run the government body they trust the least, however the Republicans will not see it this way.

I am sure they will believe this vote was a mandate for ultra right wing legislation and will push the Tea Party agenda which will result in another swing in two years.

Here is what happened last night, voters elected the party they like the least to run the government body they trust the least, however the Republicans will not see it this way.

I am sure they will believe this vote was a mandate for ultra right wing legislation and will push the Tea Party agenda which will result in another swing in two years.

While you may have a point with the Tea Party business, I’m not so sure they will see it as a mandate for their policies so much as a mandate to fix Barry Boy’s mess… Whatever the outcome it should prove entertaining.

Pretty obvious that the win by Republicans was based on gridlock, and anti-Obama.

As far as an agenda, forget that. There was not one that anyone was campaigning with as far as I saw.

At least in '94 Republicans had a plan. They surely don't need one now.

Pretty obvious that the win by Republicans was based on gridlock, and anti-Obama.

As far as an agenda, forget that. There was not one that anyone was campaigning with as far as I saw.

At least in '94 Republicans had a plan. They surely don't need one now.