Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Cmon lefties

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

the polls arent even closed yet.  Stop boo hoo hooing and making excuses  and all that gruff.

Tv on for 30 minutes and all we get from the pinko channels is "weellllllllll, we will have to find ways to work together.  We neeeeeddd commmmmproooomissseee."  Plenty of it here on sol too

What a bag of dog crap.  For gods sake at least wait  for the results.  Then just shut up and take your lumps like men instead of pajama boys.

Compromise, my ass.

Remember what was said...Elections have consequences....We won, screw you guys.

What I can't wait for is the new Senate rules Harry crafted to be used against him.

Compromise, my ass.

Remember what was said...Elections have consequences....We won, screw you guys.

What I can't wait for is the new Senate rules Harry crafted to be used against him.

The Democrat motto, "If we win, we have a mandate. If we lose, the country wants compromise."

Guys, I am hoping and praying but...don't get ahead of yourselves. Nobody's won anything yet. The country doesn't like Obama or the Dem brand anymore. But they're not exactly in love with the Reps either, especially since the Reps basically all ran on "I'm not Obama."

Let us see where we are tomorrow morning.

If the Reps do win a majority in the Senate, lets hope they begin to get a handle on spending. We need more Tea Party types.

Guys, I am hoping and praying but...don't get ahead of yourselves. Nobody's won anything yet. The country doesn't like Obama or the Dem brand anymore. But they're not exactly in love with the Reps either, especially since the Reps basically all ran on "I'm not Obama."

If the Reps do win a majority in the Senate, lets hope they begin to get a handle on spending. We need more Tea Party types.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight771 View Post

Im not even talking about winning though.  I NEVER WIN!!  Im used to it.

But listen to them.  They are really coming unglued.

Think of the OLYMPIAN heights they set themselves up to fall from.  Its like we are on a balcony on the tenth floor.  They havent hit the pavement yet, but they went by SO fast you could hear the whssshhhhh through the air.

One of the followers of Barack Obama called him "sort of God".  Think back.  Do you remember that?

How can you not be dissapointed in a man when you compare him to a God?