Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Who Didnt Vote Today?

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

I'm not bothering. I really dont care anymore. This one party system is so effed up I'll just wait for the collapse and then maybe take it seriously when the rebuilding starts.

I'm not bothering. I really dont care anymore. This one party system is so effed up I'll just wait for the collapse and then maybe take it seriously when the rebuilding starts.

You and TJ. The difference between you is that he pretends he cares.

You should vote. If you live in Hartford, you may get an extra couple hours to vote tonight. The democrat governor Mao-lloy is pushing for it due to elections problems. Seems the gay democratic leadership of Hartford didn't have the polls ready this AM. More D shenanigans.

Similar to the Bridgeport fiasco last elections.

yeah go vote ya slacker.

then tomorrow when you read the results and your candidate loses you can say .... "well it could have been worse". He could have received 78,386 votes instead of 78,387 <-- thats you :D

The rebuilding will be done by the Chinese.

I can understand the urge to skip it, they all pretty much suck. That said it, skipping the vote isn't really anything to be proud of. Think of it this way at least, you can't make it worse by voting.

I'm going to do it on the way home tonight, but I have no illusions that it'll help. The closer I get to the people running for office, the more I'm convinced that the process is disgusting and almost completely lacking in people with integrity.

Who isn't voting? Only two kinds of people:

People who aren't able, and people who don't matter.

If a person is able but not willing to participate in the democratic process, their opinion on anything concerning the government is irrelevant.

But anyway, you should stay home and let us liberals take care of the country. We got it :th: 

I vote tonight. In 2016 I'll mail it in because I don't approve of electioneering. In 2012 we had Democrats canvassing the sidewalk as you entered the polls. It was obnoxious and I asked a campaign official if it was legal. She said as long as they didn't try to buy your vote or physically discourage you from entering the building they could not stop them. This morning in Coral Gables, Crist supporters were kicking over Scott lawn signs.

What a joke!

If the Dems lose the Senate, it will be like the Yankees losing to the Sox.. or evn worse, The Mets!