property lines

Rate this topic

Fishing Pete

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerrickT View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishing pete View Post

Yeah right. I don't really care about the shrubs. It's where he put them:huh: . You were here you saw that massive house. Those things wont live long any way. They are at the shore all summer they will dry right up. You should have seen it when Chuck launched his truck on the guys mail box. LOL

You could atleast pee on them while they are away.

That would scare the deer away.

Oh yea...first step out of the stand on the ground a deer busted out on me tonight. To far any how. I am getting closer!

Yeah right. I don't really care about the shrubs. It's where he put them:huh: . You were here you saw that massive house. Those things wont live long any way. They are at the shore all summer they will dry right up. You should have seen it when Chuck launched his truck on the guys mail box. LOL

I would have paid good money to see it Pete :laugh:

The truth is the light

The light is the way

The less folks know

The more they have to say

First I thought he rolled it on the guys front lawn. Like 20 feet from where he parked. Then VOOOOM!!! He comes out of the ditch and up the edge of the driveway and down right on the thing. Then a puff of dust and he was gone! I went and sat on the stoop and waited for the show. My Wife said there was mail all over the street. It was beautifully. All the arm waveing. No one saw it happen but me. so I guess 30 3 foot shrubs will protect it. LOL

Watching him try to put up the new box was almost as good.

First I thought he rolled it on the guys front lawn. Like 20 feet from where he parked. Then VOOOOM!!! He comes out of the ditch and up the edge of the driveway and down right on the thing. Then a puff of dust and he was gone! I went and sat on the stoop and waited for the show. My Wife said there was mail all over the street. It was beautifully. All the arm waveing. No one saw it happen but me. so I guess 30 3 foot shrubs will protect it. LOL

Watching him try to put up the new box was almost as good.

It's the little things in life :laugh:

The truth is the light

The light is the way

The less folks know

The more they have to say

I trust your on a rider whistling all the way?

It's more like laughing like a lunatic.I'm sure she's aware by now.I just can't wait till she is outside so I can wave to her as I plow through the Bed.

Changing the shape of the Earth one bucket at a time...IOUE825...top of the food chain

Looks like a big buck could be bedding in that woodlot behind the house. :idea:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverRaider View Post

Is that Corn ?

BTW.... I like Pete... but could you imagine having Pete as a neighbor cwm27.gif

I'm fine. If you dick with me I dick back. And I got a big dick and lots of time. So think before you whip out yours. Like strike a line before you dig so you wont be disappointed when I start digging for the monument. It is really not that hard to understand.

Is that Corn ?

BTW.... I like Pete... but could you imagine having Pete as a neighbor :laugh:

I'm fine. If you dick with me I dick back. And I got a big dick and lots of time. So think before you whip out yours. Like strike a line before you dig so you wont be disappointed when I start digging for the monument. It is really not that hard to understand.

Leave the guy be... he's landscaping for you :waiting:

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishing pete View Post

Quote:

Is that Corn ?

BTW.... I like Pete... but could you imagine having Pete as a neighbor cwm27.gif

Leave the guy be... he's landscaping for you impatient.gif

It is really silly looking. I need to find the monument. This guy needs to learn to respect others things. He put the monument in. It wasn't like I was gonna put a pool on his side. He put it in to tell every one that was his side. Now he disrespects his line? Ya wanna see who's PEEPEE is bigger?