Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing pete

property lines

Rate this topic

170 posts in this topic

How close can my neighbor plant a row of shrubs to the line? What can I do if the shrubs are on my yard or on the line?

Spray them with ground clear at night.

Talk it out, split the cost of a mutually agreed upon surveyor with the understanding the boundaries will be respected and adhered to. Why make it a problem if it can be resolved before it escalates? My dad always said.."Pick and choose your battles."

It varies from town to tow so you may want to check there first. But regardless of the answer, take solace in the fact that you can hackthe**** out of anything that crosses over into your air space and your neighbor cant do anything about it. :th:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishing pete View Post

How close can my neighbor plant a row of shrubs to the line? What can I do if the shrubs are on my yard or on the line?

How will he carry his brush to the back of your yard with a hedge in the way?

There is a monument that he put in the ground. I'll find it tomorrow after work. I would love to cut them off at the ground. The guy built this house right on top of me. They definetly didn't even look for the monument or strike a line off it. The workers said they think its ok. LOL Defenitly hooking in to my yard.

The monument is right there  in the line a few feet ner the first shrub. That first hole is positively on to my side.

Tie a rope between the monuments.