Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeoNYC

Penn 113H 4/0 Senator upgraded wire line trolling reel USA

16 posts in this topic

Selling a really nice 113h wireline reel. I just fully cleaned and serviced this reel with all genuine Penn bluegrease. Installed today are brand new full 5 piece stainless steel frame posts so that they will never pit or corrode ever again. New genuine penn ringed graphite reel seat kit, new penn Ht-100 carbon fiber drag washer kit, new harness lugs , new release lever and new brass eccentric release and anti reverse dog. This reel performs better than the new Chinese crap out today and features a nice brass spool with very little corrosion made for wire line trolling for stripers. The new reels have aluminum spools that suck with wire line and this brass spool new would cost over $60 just for the spool. Also I'm including a brand new penn reel case that fits this reel nice and snug for storage. Loudest clicker when switched on I've ever heard in a Penn 4/0. All parts upgrades and service was done today 11/4/14 and is ready for fall wireline trolling. $100 shipped tracking and insured usps.1822858

Hey I just claimed another one on anther site and I'm waiting to hear back. If it doesn't work out I'll post up an offer. Thanks

You did a nice restoration by the way. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Hey I just claimed another one on anther site and I'm waiting to hear back. If it doesn't work out I'll post up an offer. Thanks

You did a nice restoration by the way. 

Thanks, keep me posted !

I respectfully offer $60 shipped.

I'll go $75 shipped as it has a lot of brand new never seen water parts and stainless crossbars with bag. Over $60 in parts just installed. A really nice one on eBay minus the stainless bars and bag go for $65

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0