Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gadwall8

Election Day!

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Get out and vote today!

:v:

I don't know how to embed a video other than from Youtube, but CBS news had a throwback video of Andy Rooney from 1984 posted yesterday. His message was to not get out and vote if you aren't into politics. It was pretty good, and I agree with him.

Should be fun tonight watching the returns come in. It should be an epic landslide for the repubs. I'm interested to see I some if these races end up as close a some pollsters predict. I predict some races stay tight but as the returns come in thy all start breaking repub. The liberal media will hold off calling the races as long as possible but will have to relent by 10.

I just hope we know who controls senate tonight and it doesn't come down to one of the southern states with a run off and we don't know until jan. Also hope the people of NH get their act together and vote for Brown and end the long blue streak that state has been on. If not we can officially declare that NH is now permanent democrat territory.

"Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."

Michelle Obama on TV One

If you are black, it doesn't matter who he candidates are, just vote D

jkrock:

Michelle Obama on TV One

If you are black, it doesn't matter who he candidates are, just vote D

saltydawg:

Talk about talking down to your constituents...

'Bout time every blackie learned to be obedient and mind their massahs in the Democratic Party.

The most interesting election here in St. Louis will be for St. Louis County excutive. With the Ferguson verdict coming up, I'm not sure I'd want to win that one. :D Steve Stenger is the D and the favorite, but Rick Stream ® has been surging in the polls recently. Stream is a neighbor of mine and walks past my house most evenings. Really smart, and a nice guy. I've spoken to him a number of times in the past couple of years. He's got my vote.

First Lady Michelle Obama made light of her food-Nazi persona, granting permission to eat fried chicken as a reward for voting Tuesday and to celebrate a Democratic Party victory.

Obama gave her fried chicken blessing during an interview Monday with Roland Martin onNews One for Black America (Transcription by Kristinn Taylor)

Martin: So can we, if we go out to the polls, can we say, we have 'souls to the polls’ on Sunday, can we do 'soul food after we vote’?

Obama: Absolutely, I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote only after—if you haven’t voted…(laughter.)

Martin: Just checking!

Obama: You make a good point because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.

The two went on to banter about the healthiness of certain soul food vegetables before ending the interview.

Michelle Obama’s jokes about granting permission to eat fried chicken might be funny is she wasn’t forcing unpalatable school lunches on America’s children.

Jim Hoft

. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.

Isnt that swell?

I'm having the Michelle Obama special after the republicans win tonight. 2 fat thighs, small breast, and a left wing. #banbossy