Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FinS 32

national brand thread

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

so Ive used national thread for a while, mostly because it comes in B and is very similar to gudebrod. my question is, is there any way to get it any more. I was under the impression it was a Merrick Tackle brand, but since they were bought by mudhole, can i still get it?

if not is there any other brand that still makes a size b thread.

Thanks

I had heard years ago national was made for Merrick by gudebrod. Not sure if that was true or not. I bought a bunch when Merrick had a big sale on it (clearing inventory) just before they were bought out. Out of that and my other "B" thread now... Contact mudhole direct and ask if they have any...

I had heard years ago national was made for Merrick by gudebrod. Not sure if that was true or not. I bought a bunch when Merrick had a big sale on it (clearing inventory) just before they were bought out. Out of that and my other "B" thread now... Contact mudhole direct and ask if they have any...

thanks lou, ill give that a shot

not too sure if they have size B but fisherman depot in college point used to carry national thread. they had some last time i was in there 2 months ago.