Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stormy monday

Ring ring ring

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Imagine! A personal recorded message from my Congresswoman! Yes, the one I contacted over a year ago to discuss my issues with an action "her boss" the POTUS was taking. Didn't get a personal recording then though, although gee it is a spiffy newsletter she subscribed me to. At least my Senator responded, even though I was lukewarm on her answer she at least recognized my concerns. Regarding your warm pre-recorded message...best of luck with that. I don't like your competitor so I won't be casting a vote for either of you. I would have taken the time to talk to the young woman who also called on your behalf, but open enrollment, or as I like to call it "an off-year colonoscopy" starts today and I have to review the damage done to the Cadillac Plan that once lured me to the job I have. Maybe she can talk to the good folks who don't have to do this, they have more time than me. Leave a message for me to ignore at the beep....

Had over 10 'reminder' calls last few days, serves me right for signing anti MTA and Port Authority petitions that the AAA puts up whenever these quangos are preparing to gouge us.

Most were State and city Democrats dunning my support, didn't want to rot 10 blacklist slots on these last gasps.

(Quango - Quasi Autonomous Non Government Organization)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

That broad doesnt dare call my house.

We have nothing but honest to god Sea Hags representing this state

I'd call the Sea Hags but I don't want to disparage a good local rum :bigeyes: A real person called and asked if I was going to vote, I told him no because the only way we can fix the country is to overthrow the government and start over. I'm probably on the drone list now...

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormy monday View Post

Imagine! A personal recorded message from my Congresswoman! Yes, the one I contacted over a year ago to discuss my issues with an action "her boss" the POTUS was taking. Didn't get a personal recording then though, although gee it is a spiffy newsletter she subscribed me to. At least my Senator responded, even though I was lukewarm on her answer she at least recognized my concerns. Regarding your warm pre-recorded message...best of luck with that. I don't like your competitor so I won't be casting a vote for either of you. I would have taken the time to talk to the young woman who also called on your behalf, but open enrollment, or as I like to call it "an off-year colonoscopy" starts today and I have to review the damage done to the Cadillac Plan that once lured me to the job I have. Maybe she can talk to the good folks who don't have to do this, they have more time than me. Leave a message for me to ignore at the beep....

Well I take it back.  I checked messages on the trash call line, and I got a call from none other than Carol Shea Porter  AND Frank Guinta.

You guys have home phones still?

Our is on mute, we check the messages every month or so.

I do see it blinking a lot lately, but whatever, nothing is going on in NJ.

Will vote today and LIKE ALWAYS will make a show of showing my ID cause I am such a racist. :p

Desperate Democrats do desperate things.

Actually you only get calls from the party you're registered with. All my voting reminders are from the republicans, the dems would rather I stay home !

Quote:

Originally Posted by SB59 View Post

Actually you only get calls from the party you're registered with. All my voting reminders are from the republicans, the dems would rather I stay home !

I'm registered as neither and I get both :thumbd: Like Little I got a CSP call then a Guinta about 30 minutes later. Can't wait until it's over and I can focus on Christmas advertising!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormy monday View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little View Post

That broad doesnt dare call my house.

We have nothing but honest to god Sea Hags representing this state

I'd call the Sea Hags but I don't want to disparage a good local rum :bigeyes: A real person called and asked if I was going to vote, I told him no because the only way we can fix the country is to overthrow the government and start over. I'm probably on the drone list now...

You're probably not that lucky. The IRS audit list for your type.