Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big country

How many points will the Giants lose by tonite?

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

1-They ALWAYS play bad after a bye

2-They always play poorly in Night Games

3-They cant stop anyone- Especially teams with prolific Offenses like the Colts.

4-Bradshaw and Hicks are coming back to play against the team who let them go for little to no money.

I'm one of the biggest Giant fans out there and I honestly dont see a way for the Giants to keep this game within 21 points.

I'm thinking 45-17.. I think they'll have at LEAST one major Special Teams Gaff (Either a blocked Kick/Punt or a Punt/Kick Return for a TD). I think Eli has been very good this year interception wise, but I feel like a pick 6 is coming tonite. the Colts are "chance takers" on Defense.

I also think the offense is going to struggle.. They probably wont run it, and the Passing Game without Cruz is at a severe disadvantage.

Here is two things you cant count on.. 1 ) They will go 3 and out on the first drive of the game trying to establish the run..and.. 2) If they get a turnover, the first play after the turnover will be a run for little to no yardage.

Some will feel this is a joke, Im just being honest, I think I know this team and this is what Im preparing myself for tonite..

Of course, Id love to be wrong, but I doubt, I rarely am wrong with this franchise...

It will literally be a miracle if this crappy defense can hold the Colts to under 28 points..

BC

This is how bad the Giants defense is, luck played a below average game for him, barely 50% completion, he still threw for 350 yards and 4 td's.. Everyone will still talk about how poorly the offense played (they were aweful no doubt) but the defense let up 40 PTS against a QB who didn't have a great game. That's flat out pathetic!!