Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bass Ackwards

Victorinox Knife

14 posts in this topic

Up for auction is a Victorinox Firemans knife model 54867. All money from the sale of this auction will be paid directly to Tammy (******) and goes towards the Christmas family fund. Open up your hearts, dig a little deeper, and help to brighten up some poor childs life this Christmas that desperly needs it. All bidding will end at midnight Sunday, November 9, 2014

Bidding starts at $35.00

When my brother died about 10 years ago this was in his drawer. I doubt highly he ever used it, looks new. It's over 10 years old, probably closer to 20, maybe 30 years old, who knows.

Just a little more time till this auction is over, ends Sunday night at 12:00. Whover wins this please send the PayPal payment (or other type payment with Tammys OK) to Tammy at twilson3474@gmail.com . I will send it out a day or 2 after Tammy notifys me she got the payment for the Christmas family.

So far top bid is lovemytoys for $70, do I hear $80?

High bidder is still lovemytoys for $70. This auction is not just about selling a knife, it's more to put smiles on childrens faces come Christmas morning so open up your hearts and wallets. Do I hear $80?

I'll go $80 for the Christmas Fund.

And the winner is odasan for $80. Thankyou for opening up your heart and wallet for a great cause. I'm PMing to Tammy to be exspecting your payment, as soon as she notifies me she received it I will ship it out. Please PM me your address so I can package and lable it for shipping.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0