Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Liberals.... Is there anything the government has done wrong?

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Libs, this might be your last chance to explain what the government can do wrong if it's controlled by democrats. As far as I've been able to tell, you guys have defended the government against every criticism while Obama has been president and the Senate has been controlled by democrats. Oh, well, there's the exception of the House Republicans which you libbies seem to want to focus all your negative energy on, but other than that, do you have anything to criticize the government's performance for during the last six years or do you just want to wait until the republicans control the senate to blame them for everything you've been holding back on?

Spill your guts now before it's too late.

this.....

do you just want to wait until the republicans control the senate to blame them for everything you've been holding back on? :violin:

lib's don't understand "personal responsibility" :waah:

I think there are many things the current Admin could have done better than they did. Both sides are to blame for where we are as a country. Politics is all about compromise and that has not occurred nor will occur over the next couple years.

As for the Senate, the GOP will need to be careful as they are going to have their hands full within their own party. Then there is the '16 elections, not only for POTUS but also House and Senate. The GOP have a lot more seats up then and if they do not perform over the next 12-18mths, then they will lose the Senate and White House.

Also I see some nasty things coming down the pipe from both sides, neither of which will be good for the country as again there will be no compromise.

Libs, this might be your last chance to explain what the government can do wrong if it's controlled by democrats. As far as I've been able to tell, you guys have defended the government against every criticism while Obama has been president and the Senate has been controlled by democrats. Oh, well, there's the exception of the House Republicans which you libbies seem to want to focus all your negative energy on, but other than that, do you have anything to criticize the government's performance for during the last six years or do you just want to wait until the republicans control the senate to blame them for everything you've been holding back on?

Spill your guts now before it's too late.

and so the strawman begins.