Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubby-Chaser

2 Alumilite Soft plastic molds (Savage Sandeel and Sluggo)

26 posts in this topic

LG Savage sandeel paddle tail - 4 tail mold - $60 pick up or add shipping cost

Sluggo 9" - 4 tail mold - $60 pick up or add shipping cost

Both were made last spring and are in perfect condition. These will not crack, tear or melt so they will last you a life time These are the real deal soft plastic molds. I make them myself with the materials direct from Alumilite.

My original order was 5lbs of quickset for $110 and the materials to make the boxes for both molds for $20. I did all the work to make the molds, all you need to do is buy the 5 gal from Lurecraft for hundreds of soft plastic tails. I poured all spring and only used 1/2 of the 5 gal bucket. These molds allow you to make multi color tails like black over red etc.

I'm interested in the sand eel mold. I assume it's one-piece, open top? Any pics of mold and/or example of baits from it? I'm in Duxbury. How close are you?

Got pics of mold and product it produced?

interested in both

Chris

I can post pics of the tails and molds sometime this week. If the Sandeel goes separate are you still interested in the sluggo mold?

CC tells me via PM that he'd prefer to sell both molds together. So, I'll withdraw my offer to keep the sale open to someone willing to take both molds.

Got pics of mold and product it produced?

interested in both

Chris

I can post pics of the tails and molds sometime this week. If the Sandeel goes separate are you still interested in the sluggo mold?

Need to see the molds and product before i can make that decision. But yes i am interested in both

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0